Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
What is the treatment of Kidney disease glomerulonephritis in early stage? And How to diagnose without biopsy? Thank You.
Dear Sir / madam my left kidney has some stones. Already I took some medicine and continuing since 2months onwards evenThogh my pain is not controlled, some doctors said operation is no need. Only medicine is enough like that they said, really iam unable to control my pain. One week back one stone released by urine, even if I felt pain. please give me correct suggestions, nd help me. Sir/madam.
I have got a small calculi in my right kidney measuring 8.5mm in size. Suggest me some good medicines.
I got ringworms, rashes and also severe itching near thighs, urinary system? Suggest me what to do sir?
Mujhe toilet kuch month se baar baar har 5 min ma aa rahi thi mane ,MD, MBBS, PHYSICIAN Dr. Ko dikhaya sabhi na apni apni medicine de blood hametology, Urine R/M, Urine culture, USG ABDOMEN KARAYA sabhi ke report normal aaye 2 times . Phele mujhe sirf toilet jayada aati thi mane MD. Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone 7 days ke medicine de bole urine infection hai , par unki medicine se mujhe toilet aur jaldi jaldi aane laga ,Phir mane PHYSICIAN ko dikhaya unhone bole shayad koi stone ho aur wahe urine track ke nali ma atak gye ho , unki medicine se bhi toilet ma kuch khass antar nahi para , Mane phir MBBS Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone sabhi test dekha phir UTI ke medicine de usse kuch time aram raha phir unhone urine culture and baki, blood test ,USG dubara karaye unki medicine se mujhe kuch rahat tho hai par puri tarah se nahi . Phele mujhe sirf toilet baar baar aati thi ab hamesa lagta rehta hai ke toilet aa rahi asa MD. Ke medicine lane ke baad suru hua ab ma toilet karke aata hu phir lagta hai 2 se 2 bud toilet reh gya jao tho wahi jor lagane par 8 se 10 bud. Mujhe nend aa jaye tho koi problem nahi hote . Jab ma nend se jagu tho khare hone par toilet mehsus hone lagte ya walking karu tho mehsus hone lagte hai Phir mane online urologist se sampark kiya unhone bataya stress inconsistency ho gye hai Mane jis day se eske bare me net par read kiya usi samye se meri 50% bimari khatam ho gye Ma 3 days bilkul sahi raha kal achanak se toilet jaldi jaldi aane lagi aur toilet mehsus hone laga jase toilet aa rahi ho Ma morning me fresh hone jata hu us time toilet ma koi burning jesa nahi lagta par afternoon ma lagta hai Mujhe kya bimari ho gye hai please tell me urologist I want your help.
I have anal fissure. What are the complications of limited sphincterotomy surgery? What are the other options for the cure?
I think I am having uti once again but my parents are not sending me to doctor so what should I do to cure it.
I have pain in anal cavity. Sometimes it bleeds to. Yesterday I have swelling around anus so can it be cancer of anus.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.