Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BapatYour feedback matters!
Sugar or pair ka jhin-jhinni baut jada rahta pure pair me hai last 3 month se ,5 days se toilet nai ho raha tha or yesa ho raha lag raha toilt pr jane se nai ho raha tha yesa lag raha toilet ke raste me jaam ho gya fir dupahalac oral solution diya gya tb v nai hua, fir next day hua fir uske baad se kabj hai pait saaf nai ho raha or baut hi jada kamjori hai.
I have stone in kidney for 3mm. Also one 6.5 mm stone got stuck at left uv junction. What should I do. Needs operation or any remedy will help. It's paining a lot continuously since 48 hours.
I am suffering from night falling of sperms. What should I do. It pains a lot in the lower part of anus. Suggest some exercise.
Hi I am 45 years male, with normal blood sugar level. I am not obese but have high blood pressure since 7-8 years. I am suffering from frequent urination problem. I intake minimum 2 ltrs water per day and I need to go to the toilet once in 15 -20 minutes. Please advice, as this hampers my daily routine.
Doctor, thanks for replying actually my object to know, is there medicine ayurvedic or homeopathic to destroy enlarge prostate without under going surgery since I am diabetic and age factor.
I am losing my energy and I am suffering from kidney stone please give me any suitable medicine or suitable therapy.
Hi my friend consumed 30herfem tabs containing 100 mg elemental iron per day for 3 days. He had nausea and vomiting. But later he is fine. A week after that he was diagnosed with LFT (Liver Function Test) and serum creatinine everything is normal. This was happened 2 weeks ago. But now he's feeling weak slightly nausea and no hungry. So isn't he safe now. Is he still affected by iron overdose?
Sir. I have seen a person with same problem. He underwent for surgery but the same condition of anal fissure prevailed after 1 year of surgery. So a is surgery a permanent solution to this problem.
I am 60 years old and had uti infection for which I had taken treatment from the urologists and was feeling well but quite a some I am having urine release problem and is having prostate 30gm. Kindly advice.
Mujhe urine pass karte waqt side me dono taraf halka halka pain sa hota hai jaise swelling ho, mera weight bhi jyada ho rha hai 70 kg, me kya karu please help weight kam kaise karu.
Previously I am suffering from stone pain . Now in current checkup I have not found stone in my kidney . But continuously it pain in my left kidney if I do heavy work or I sit on one single place for 2-3 hours.
Meri wife ko 45 day pehle baby hua hai sir ab use anal fissure ho gaya hai daily after toilet use 6 se 7 hours pain rehta hai please suggest koi medicine for healing and pain relief Thanks.
Hi Doctor, I am diagnosed with anal fissure from past 2months. Can you suggest any ayurvedic treatment and diet chart. Thanks.
My father is a CKD patient. He is undergoing dialysis for about 6 months. I wanted to ask you about the diet a CKD patient should have. Can you tell me which food he must avoid?
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!