Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ashmita PardeshiYour feedback matters!
I used to chew tobacco now I had left the habit but my mouth is getting closed. Can you suggest any medicine to get it back to normal.
L am 39 years female. My lower tooth was decayed last year Dr. did RC in it but it broken after 6 months partly what should I do now? please give me suitable decision. Thanks.
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.
I have pyria. My gum is bleeding and it has swollen and paining a lot for the last two days. Please tell me the right medicine, toothpaste to cure it completely. Help me as early as possible. Please be precise and accurate in your prescription.
My age is 52. Three teeth already fell down. The gap is there. The top side right side teeth gap gum is giving pain when hot or cold thing drinking or eating for the past 2 months. Give me/suggest me give medicine to come back to original.
Hi sir my friend teeth are going yellow colour daily almost he tried all tooth paste but no result help me.
Sir. I am 19 age. Ma teeth are yellowish I want 2 white teeth sir. please suggest me any paste. Or any medicine. I don't know why my teeth turn in yellow ma ammi (mom) said that in childhood you not brush it.
In chennai I need to take dental treatment. My gums are bleeding., And very slightly moving teeth and blackened infection also starting in teeth. I need advanced painless treatment. I am afraid of hospital. So please suggest me painless treatment.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.