Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and black spots on the face. Which oil is used to treat the pimples and black spots and whitening the dark skin. Castor oil/olive oil and tea tree oil? Please suggest one useful oil for pimples/acne and black spots.
Hi, I suffer from keratoconus and have had a keratoplasty in my right eye. I used a kerasoft contact lens for vision but it is not giving me a proper vision. What do I do? GP lens are also not comfortable. Please advise.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.
Hello, I feel like I'm having flum on my lungs and I'm facing difficulty in breathing. I do not have cold or fever. I'm 23 male. Please suggest what's wrong or any medication. Thanks.
I have red since so many I go through doctor they said your eyes is very sensitive please I need your help.
For couple of days I feel internal fever. But no temperature at all. In thermometer is normal. Sometimes I feel internal heat in my stomach. And I have also mildly headache and I have also floaters in eye. I have also bowel problem. I eat vegetables but I have one time diarrhea in whole day. I feel internal fever. But no fever in thermometer.
Hi please tell me I am using melacare cream bearing going to bed . Is it better for me let me know is there any alternative . If you r say it how many months I should use mela care cream ? Thanks in advance.
I want to ask is it necessary to take thyroid medication if my t3 and t4 are normal but tsh is raised from normal range. Kindly tell me.
I'm student. Due to more work and study I do study and work in night till 2-3 pm. Due to that when I wake ups at morning I feel very nervous and not fresh. Also my more work is related with mobile and laptop. My eyes and head also problem due to this I have headache also. What should I do to live a good and fresh life?
My baby boy is 6 week old. . . He is suffering from running nose and cough. . . please guide Does sinarest af drops for running nose and mucolite for cough will help?
I am going to be 19 (f). It is possible to increase height now. Atleast 1 to 3 inch. Please suggest me the best possible way.
I have pain in my left knee. Does it is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it will take to cure completely. Please help.
I have a acidity problem. After taking my lunch/dinner I am feeling heaviness. As I am a bachelor I am preparing for civil services thus I have to awake up to late night. How to control my acidity. Please provide me adequate remedial measures to get a quick relief from such problems.
Stunning Uses of Rose Tea !
- Weight loss
- Youthful Skin
- Immune Boost
- Digestive Aid
- Regular Menstrual Cycles
Hi sir, my mother have rasoli problem inside first molars . So please suggest me how it can be cured she is also sugar patient.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.