Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am unable to remember things in daily life. Can you help me to remembered things. I am getting troubled in daily life. Please help me for that.
Hi All, I am suffering from Endometriosis and have to go through severe pelvic pain and also stomachache for more than 15 days in every month. I have gone through laparoscopy in July 2015 and Panchakarm (Basti) as well. Still problem persist. If anyone has guaranteed solution for it, please help.
My problem is my tooth every time bleeding my teeth I do not eating hard food plays and this question.
I am 53 years old female. Since two three months my legs have swollen up. Since 4-5 days iam having severe pain on left leg till knee. What shall I do?
I have tonsil stone in my right side of throat, and I also have feeling that their is something in my right side of throat. I don't have any lump or irritation, but I have feel like their is something. So what to do?
Hello docs actually this is for my gf. She is having periods today n she says its very painful. Her lower body including her legs n waist is paining. She says she can bear from tomorrow onwards but today she can't do anything. My query is there any remedy for this to ease her pain. Is there anything to worry. please give me home remedies also if possible. Thank u.waiting for your advice.
I am 58 yrs old diabetic for last 20 years. I got kidney transplanted 4 months back and absolutely fine. Recently since last 10 days I find itching and burning in the anus and irregular passing f stools with little difficlty. I am afraid it may leead to piles problem. Please suggest me how to overcome this poblem.
I have been having a lot of back ache and shoulder problems. I think I strained some muscles as im nto a lot of sports. Please suggest some remedy.
I am a female age 47 years. I am very much fed up with my cold problem. In the winters, my nose is always choked, some time running, sneezing and due to that having sever headache. Kindly advise some strong home made medicine becoz I cannot have that much alopathic medicine. Neeru Jain.
I think I am not finding strong enough. I am suffering from weakness. And stomach ache as well as headache too.
Why I am sleeping too much? Yesterday I slept 16 hrs constantly. My BP is 70/110. I am preparing for JEE and at this important time I feel lazy why?
I have pain in foot when walk. It is moderate for the time being. Generally when I wake up in morning, I feel major pain in foot. Later on after a hour or so, it get reduced and feel normal the day. However, pain become unbearable if I walk and roam around much such as a mall visit etc. Winter were comfortable while the same is back in summer. I got all body test done and got normal report. Please suggest.
I am 31 years old married female. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2007 and PCOD in 2004. Although medication for both started in 2007. Underwent laproscopy in 2008. Had an ectopic pregnancy too in 2008. Tired weight loss with renowned nutritionists and gyms but nothing aided result. Anything in homeopathy that can help combat PCOS n thyroidism so that weight loss is consistent and conception is possible. I do have a child born in 2012. But a second can happen with weight loss as advised by gynecology.
I am 28 years female unmarried, I wanted to reduce breast size, it became loose, sagged breast, I want perfect shape, suggest me what type of bras are preferable. How to be with perfect shape.
What is the treatment of fungal infection primarily affecting the private area and sporadically all over body for last 8 to 9 months. So far treated with cap. Canditral and ung. Flutimac, Betmet and Livafin. Gets relieved temporarily and comes back with great itching. Started with my 14 years son and spread to me and wife as well. Please suggest. Thanks.
My 11 years old male child suffering vomiting from 20 days lft test normal. Geting medicine zofar md but no result. Please advise what is causes?
Unable to do squats because on bending there is a sudden shooting pain in the knee. What should i do? Please advise.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"