Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish DhadasYour feedback matters!
I am getting more sexual thoughts. I have girlfriend. She is now only 19. We are planing to participate in sex. Please suggest safe method to avoid pregnancy.
The food you eat affects your physical and mental health. In short, it powers your life. Thus, it is pretty clear that to have a perfect and healthy life, consumption of good and appropriate diet is a must. Without a well-balanced diet, you become prone to a number of diseases, leading to an unhappy and unfit life.
To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. ~ Buddha
In order to lead a happy, successful and cheerful life, it is important to have a good health. Only a healthy person can think out of the box and do great work. Several researches have been conducted and all produced similar outputs that the first step to healthy life is a healthy diet plan.
Similar to your favorite racing car, which needs the right fuel and regular maintenance to stay ahead of others, your body too ask for right food and healthy habits like daily exercises and proper hygiene to work properly. Remember, adding the wrong fuel or not taking proper care of the car will affect the car?s power and performance adversely. In the same way, lack of healthy diet will weaken your body's immune.
The other major benefits of consuming a healthy diet are:
? It controls your body weight
? It improves your mood
? It keeps you fresh and active
? It boosts your energy level
? It combats minor and major diseases
?and the list continues. In short, it is clear that having a healthy diet is something you cannot escape from. Now, you must be thinking what to add and what not to maintain an appropriate diet plan. Well, the answer to this question is listed in the essential tips given below:
1. Minimize the amount of saturated and Trans fats: If you are looking for a healthy diet, make sure to cut down on the intake of saturated fats and say a ?no? to the trans fats. The reason being, both enhance the level of cholesterol, which further leads to heart attack and stroke. Therefore, you should:
? Stop consuming the high levels of saturated fats like potato chips and other packaged cookies.
? Reduce solid fats from your diet like butter, margarine and many others.
? Become a label-savvy. Do keep a check on the food labels of the prepared foods available in the market.
? Be a smart buyer and bring home rich food items such as fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, and seeds.
2. Add fiber-rich foods to foster heart health: The main role of fiber is to prevent heart disease. Along this, it lowers both blood pressure and cholesterol. Therefore, it is necessary to have fiber rich food in your diet. Basically, there are two varieties of fiber:
? Insoluble: For this, add wheat cereals, whole grains, and vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, celery, etc. to your diet.
? Soluble: Having food items such as beans, nuts, barley, oatmeal, and fruits (apples, citrus fruits, berries, and pears) increase the level of soluble fibers in your body.
3. Control portion size and weight: It has been found that the heart of an over weighing person needs to work harder, which further leads to high blood pressure. Hence, in order to maintain your blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart diseases, it is important to achieve a healthy body weight. For this, reduction in the portion sizes can benefit you significantly. Although, you need a professional guidance, yet to start with, the following tactics can help you to control your portion sizes:
? Diverse serving sizes- It incorporates serving a specific amount of food, i.e. with proper measurements. It can be in cups, ounces, spoons or pieces and it differs for every food item. For example, the recommended size for pasta is � cup and similarly, for meat, fish, or chicken, it is 2 to 3 ounces
? Beware of the restaurant food : Whenever you go outside to have something, you need to be more careful. The reason is that the portions served in the restaurants are generally more than anyone needs. So, if you want to go, make sure you order an appetizer rather than an entr�e, share the entr�e with your friend, or just get the leftover food for your next day meal.
Next time you want to eat something, just remember it is healthy diet, which offer better control over the quality and length of your life! If you need more tips to stay fit and healthy you can consult Dt. Madhu Sharma.
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina is itching me but there is no discharge, what is cause of it and which medicine will I take so that it will stop and also not to affect the pregnancy.
Hey, I'm a 18 year old boy and my girlfriend and I are about to have sex in a few days. I'm feeling awkward to go to the medical shop near my home to ask for a condom and I cannot order it online cuz or else my family members will see it and they'll kill me lol. Can you suggest me a way out of this? Also, we have never had sex with anyone hence we both are virgins so can we have sex without a condom? She wants to have sex without a condom and then she'll take birth control pills. Any suggestion?
Hi I got married in February 2014, Since then we (Myself & my wife) have been trying to have a baby, but could not succeeded, In last almost 2 years we went to 4-5 doctors for treatment & had various medicines & tests. Recently one doctor suggested my wife for HSG test & it was found in HSG that fallopian tubes of my wife is blocked. further I had seamen test 1 year back & it was normal. Since we trying to have a baby for almost 2 years, it is a great cause of concern for us. Request you to suggest us further course of action.
- Indigestion : Take one spoon Harde Powder with water in morning and bed time.
Diarrhoea : take one spoon dry ginger powder with buttermilk every two hours and stop to intake any food for some time. You can add Cumin(jira) powder in it too.
Insomnia : In sleep problem take one spoon Piparimool ( Root of Long pepper) with buffalo milk at bed time.
Acidity : In this problem have to take two grams of Amla powder empty stomach with water in morning and two grams at bed time with water. Avoid Oily, Spicy, stale and fermented food like pickles too.
Or some may find burning pain during defecation/urination or bleeding piles. (heavy menses)
Medical condition like jaundice. These are pitta dominated disorders.
Those are very well managed by authentic ayurveda pitta virechan and rakta detox and rasayan therapy.
Hyperpigmentation too managed by the same this will reflect on entire health as well.
Even condition like accelerated bp/hypertension, diabetic retinopathy/ macular oedema /stroke/ peripheral neuritis have significantly getting benefit by just adapting special detox advocated in October heat.
The diabetic eye is considered to be the leading cause of the blindness among the working age. It is usually caused by the change in the blood vessels on the retina of the eye. Retina is that layer of the eye which is light sensitive. In case of diabetic macular oedema, the blood vessels cause the fluid to leak into the retina.
How does diabetic macular oedema cause vision loss:
The loss of vision only occurs when the fluid reaches the macula. Macula is the center of the retina which is responsible for a sharp vision. When the fluid reaches the macula it builds up and causes inflammation. Initially this is not noticed but with time the diabetic macular oedema causes a change in the vision making it more blurred. A healthy macula is very essential for a good vision.
Who is at risk of diabetic macular oedema:
People with type 1 and type 2 diabetes are at a higher risk of getting diabetic macular oedema. Also other risk factors are:
- About 0ne in three people with diabetes develop macular oedema
- Poor control of blood sugars
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol level
- In smokers
How to reduce the risks of diabetic macula oedema:
The risk of diabetic macula oedema can be reduced by quitting smoking, and to make sure that blood sugar and cholesterol levels are under control. This is achieved by regularly measuring the cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
How is diabetic macular oedema detected:
Diabetic macular oedema can be detected during regular visits to the doctor. Patients with diabetes should be offered screening tests. Digital photographs of the patients can be taken as they show the early signs of diabetic macular oedema, though changes in vision might not be noticed at this time.
What happens when you attend the medical retina clinic:
When you go for an eye checkup you will undergo a comprehensive examination which includes:
- Visual acuity test: This is a sight test which measures how well you can see the different distances
- Eye pressure test: This test is done to measure the pressure of the eyes and usually drops which numb the eyes are used when this test is conducted
- Dilated eye examination: In this the drops are placed in the eye to dilate the pupils and then the back of the eye is examined.
- Fluorescein angiography: This is a diagnostic test in which an injection of fluorescein dye is given in the hand and then the photographs are taken.
- Optical coherence tomography: This is done to measure the retinal swelling
Sir. I recently participated sex with my boy Frnd. I am not having periods this month from few days. Will it cause any pregnancy.
I am 32 years old female trying for second baby its not working. Doctor says all reports abnormal. I went thru iui but it also did not work please suggest.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
I am 32 years od female, I have a hair loss problem wid my weight gain then I digaoins and found PCOS before three months back I starts medicine in homeopathy but did not found any results pls help me.
I need to skip or delay or stop my period on 7th Dec as it is my competition day. I had my last period from 3rd Nov to 10th nov.
I am planning for child but since i am 32 years old i am worried that I could get baby or not Please assist me.
I am 29 year old male. I married when I am 25 year old, I have 3 year old female child. I known I am hbsag posstive but I did not take care that time. Now I am going for 2nd child. What I can do now because my 1 st child birth is by operation in 8th month and serious for 10 day in ventilatorpositive but I did not take care that time. Now I am going for 2nd child. What I can do now because my 1 st child birth is by operation in 8th month and serios for 10 day in ventilater machine. So what I can do first before 2 nd child.
Although sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are capable of affecting both genders, the impact on men and women is different. In women, this problem can cause long-term issues such as infertility. Although most STDs can be readily treated as soon as the symptoms surface, some cases might not throw up any symptom. Some of the curable STDs that can affect women are discussed below:
Gonorrhoea: This STD is caused by bacteria living in mucous membranes of the vagina, urethra, mouth, rectum and eyes and is capable of spreading through contact. The symptoms in women include excessive discharge from the vagina, abdominal cramps, pain in the pelvic region and bleeding from the vagina after sex.
Chlamydia: The STD is a result of a bacterial infection of ‘Chlamydia trachomatis’. Symptoms in females include burning sensation during urination, unusual vaginal discharge and bleeding between periods. Without treatment, the infection might spread to the urinary tract which could potentially cause PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) which is capable of causing problems in pregnancy and even infertility.
Genital Herpes: Genital herpes is generally caused by the herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2) or the herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1). The virus is commonly known to be the chief cause of cold sores. Symptoms may appear soon after infection and usually are severe. This includes blisters which turn into raw and painful sores that scab and heal over time. This might be accompanied by swollen lymph nodes and fever. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Chancroid: This infection is a STD caused by the bacterium ‘Haemophilus Ducreyi’. It occurs most commonly in the vulva (the female external genital organ that includes the clitoris, labia as well as the opening of the vagina). The condition starts out as a tender bump that appears during the incubation period after intercourse. The incubation period generally ranges between 3-10 days. The bump turns into an ulcer i.e. an open sore, due to the death of the cells. This is usually painful.
Syphilis: It is caused by the bacterium ‘Treponema pallidum’ and the disease mainly occurs if you have sexual intercourse without any protection, that too with multiple sexual partners. The other mode of infection is blood transfusion. Symptoms of Syphilis include appearance of ulcers around the genitals or the oral region known as a chancre, severe rashes around the hand or feet coupled with other symptoms of mild fever, headache, throat pain and immense fatigue.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.