Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish DhadasYour feedback matters!
These are test results for a 6 week pregnant girl of 27 year old, Rubella IgG (c)- 373.2 IU/ml Rubella IgM (c)- 0.377 COI. Please advice. Thanks & regards.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'. Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.
Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at indian dinner tables quite often. Apart from food, it is also commonly used to starch clothes. Here, we tell you about the other health benefits this food has to offer:
1. Tapioca is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
2. Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
3. You can eat a bowl of soaked sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and crushed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you feel energetic in a matter of minutes.
4. Regular consumption of sabudana keeps blood pressure levels under control. Also, the potassium present in it aids healthy blood flow and lowers the pressure on the cardiovascular system.
5. Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you're skinny and wish to gain weight naturally, add tapioca to your diet.
6. Rich in folic acid and vitamin b, tapioca helps prevent foetal birth defects and improves the development of your unborn baby.
7. Tapioca prevents gas, indigestion and constipation problems and is good for your metabolism and digestive system.
Sabudana khichadi recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
1 cup sago (sabudana) 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed2 medium potatoes, cubed1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) 2 green chillies, slit2 tbsp oilsalt to taste
Wash the sago. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water over the sago to moisten it. In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or curds.
I am 28 year female After delivery four months back my pee is of yellow colour. Is there any problem.
1. You can’t improve memory without physical energy. Have healthy food habits and timely meals. Eat nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
2. Physical exercise improves blood circulation to brain and improves clarity of thinking.
3. Concentrate on your task with enthusiasm. If the task appears difficult, tackle bit by bit.
4. Have good night’s sleep. Maintain timings.
5. Give task to your brain. Avoid idling.
6. Have breaks and enjoy a joke with your friends. Continuous slogging makes you lose interest in your task.
7. Be confident. You can DO IT!
I want to reduce my weight 10kg with medicine what medicine I can take. I am 31 year female height is 5n6 wait is 70 and my periods are very irregular.
I have a period problem from 2 month My period can't stop couple of month what can I do for this please suggest. I consult my doctor but her medicine can't work. She give me PROMET-N 5MG.
Hi, I am 30 yrs old lady, I have pcod poroblem, I have take treatment last 7 yrs. But problem remain same and now I have completed 5 yrs marriage. We try trying very hard for child but there is no any positive response. Please help me now my marriage is in trouble.
Me and my bf just rubbed each other I was in night dress and he was wearing underwear is there a chance of being pregnant My periods time 30 days over and still I did not had my periods Is there chance of being pregnant.
Me pregnant nai hoparai hu to ap muje batae k ovulation strip kit kese use kare hindi me batae .Muje last 25 feb ko period hue the to kb test karna cahahie.Aur konsa kit accha rahega n ovulation test karne k bad kb n kitne sex karsakte h pregnant hone k lie.
Hello, I am suffering from Poly Cyst ovaries from Last 3 years. Due to that, I could not get pregnant. I had tried to clear the Poly cyst by medicine but result was good Finally we planned to do Laproscopy surgery, now my doubt is? what is Laproscopy How it is helpful? After Doing this can I get pregnant? What is the reasonable fees for Laproscopy?
I got pregnant of 4-5 weeks and I took a combination of misoprostol and misoprine,(ipill) then 5 days bleeding and pain was in my body and some peace of shisht also came out during bleeding, and after 14 day I check with prega news it shows positive sighn, what should I do ?
I am suffering from pcod. I have opted for homeopathy medicines ,its working well. Sometimes I have irregularity in my periods. I have lost hair and I have uneven skin tone. I am suffering from irregularity. Kindly help me to correct it.
Not getting your period on the expected date can make a woman nervous, especially if she is not planning a family. However, there is more than one reason for periods to be delayed or to be skipped. If this happens once in a while, you need not worry, but if your periods do not follow any sort of a schedule, you should see a gynecologist at once. Your body may be trying to tell you something. Here are a few of those messages that you may be missing.
- You may be too stressed out: In most cases, irregular menstrual cycles are triggered by high stress levels. Stress makes the body produce cortisol which has a direct effect on the production of estrogen and progesterone. It also interferes in the communication between the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. This causes the hormone communication system in the body to shut down.
- You aren’t having a balanced diet: Your diet also plays an important role in your menstrual cycle. If you have gained excessive weight recently or indulge in a carb heavy diet, the hormone levels in your body will fluctuate thereby, changing your ovulation date. In order to maintain a regular menstrual cycle, a woman’s BMI should be between 17-22 percent.
- You are exercising too much: Sudden weight loss, excessive exercising and being underweight can also affect the body’s hormone levels just as being overweight affects them. Some hormones are produced only in fatty tissue and a sudden drop in fatty tissues can lower the production of these hormones leading to irregular periods. A sudden spurt of excessive exercising can also drain your body of energy leaving it with no energy to menstruate.
- You may be suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome: Missed or late periods are often also a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Look out for other symptoms of this condition such as weight gain, dandruff or excessive hair growth to diagnose this condition. PCOS needs medical attention so it is best to get yourself diagnosed correctly by a gynecologist.
- Your medication may be interfering with your hormones: Many types of medication interfere with the body’s production of estrogen and progesterone. Even simple over the counter medication can make your periods late by a few days.
- You may be menopausal: Lastly, if you definitely aren’t pregnant and are above the age of 40, you may be turning menopausal. As a woman turns menopausal, ovulation becomes sporadic and in turn influences periods to be irregular as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
5 surprising foods a health conscious person should never eat
Most people are aware that they need to avoid the usual starch or gluten rich foods, like bread, burgers or noodles. What most people fail to see is that some foods that are supposedly healthy end up doing more harm than good. If you do want to have a healthy diet, you have to forgo the following convenient foods that appear healthy.
The box of muesli that you bought thinking that it is healthy has around 500 calories per serving! additional sugar is what makes most commercially available muesli palatable. You might as well eat a plain doughnut if you are going to consume the amount of calories that each serving of muesli offers.
2. Energy bars
Many people mistakenly feel that energy bars fall under health food. In reality, energy bars are loaded with processed soy along with high quantities of sugar and salt. While being processed the soy loses most of its nutritional values and ends up producing a chemical called hexane. Hexane is highly controversial since in certain doses it is a neurotoxin.
3. Light yoghurt
The selling point of light yoghurt is that it cuts down on the calorie content of the yoghurt. What most people fail to see is that when the calories are stripped from the yoghurt it does not remain flavourful. To make it palatable, artificial flavours are added. These additional chemicals negate the point of opting for light yoghurt in the first place.
Unless you are making your own salad you cannot be certain of how healthy it is. When you buy a pre-packed salad or order salads at restaurants you are not exactly ordering healthy. To enhance the taste of the salads a lot of unhealthy additions, especially in the form of dressings, are made which exterminate the whole point of having a salad in the first place.
5. Store-bought smoothies
You might be putting in nothing but the right fruits and vegetables into your homemade smoothie. Do not expect the store bought ones to be the same. To enhance the flavours, a lot of additional elements go into the product. Some smoothies that you buy can even have up to 1000 calories which you unknowingly intake.
If you do want to have a healthy diet and include these foods then it is best to prepare them at home. Keep track of what you are eating without blindly trusting the labels on the boxes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.