Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Asha J. GodhwaniYour feedback matters!
I have blighted ovum with my first pregnancy, how may days should I wait to try again, what are chances it may happen again, and what can I do it prevent it.
I want to clean my face skin from out as well as from inside that is I to want to purify the blood, any home remedies for it.
I am 20 year old. I had fever from last few days but that is gone now but now I have so weakness. What I should do?
I got some cold fever for four days and from two days I am fine doctor advised many tests and said nothing and 3 days later as fever was not down I went to doctor again as my tablet course was completed this time doctor made blood test again and he noticed platelet count decrease from 1.7 lakh to 1.3 lakh and said might be a chance of dengue and we can not identify now it can be identified 3 days later and gave tablet course and from 2 days my fever has gone and I am fine now is it necessary to go doctor and take medicines again to improve my platelet count.
Hi, I feel like masturbating twice at least evéryday though I feel like avoiding it. And getting tired very soon.
I always keep suffering from the fever. I am not happy about my health and I look like a thin person . Actually my height is good but I need some advice regarding health care. Can you tell me what should I do to get a good and healthy body?
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.
I am 23 years male and having leg pains on knees from last one month and creams and tablets to get relief but I am not satisfied with those things. What to do now?
Hi! a month ago I had blurred/glared vision and when I checked my Bp it was 149/98. Later on it got reduced now the range is between 127-137 / 82 - 92. I am 29 years old now and my family has history of hypertension. Should I be worried? Should I start medication right away or try to reduce it by natural means? Please suggest. Many Thanks!
I can not sit down on floor for too long. I'm 19 years old and my waist (kamar) starts to hurt if I sit down for too long.
I am going to be 20 years old. And my height is so small as compared to the height of my friends of my age. Would you please recommend me any medicine or any exercise to do.
I am 25 years .i hav the problem of erection. I get erected very soon. Even wen I speak in phone vd my gf. I get erected. Any treatment for dat.
Evry day I face the same problem of huge pain in an us while pooping. Wht are the remiss I would lyk to knw. And I also have irregular periods. please suggest me accordingly.
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.