Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Archana TayadeYour feedback matters!
I hav anxiety problem, Can you tel me which food can reduce the anxiety. Which food should to eat and not to eat.
Apple cider vinegar is the sort of a super food which takes care of multiple health problems for us. The most fabulous news probably is, that it helps in weight loss too. The ideal way to consume acv is by mixing a teaspoon in a cup of water and drinking before meals. Here are a few ways by which you can lose weight with apple cider vinegar:
The organic acids and enzymes in apple cider vinegar help speed metabolism which in turn helps burn fat at a much faster rate.
Apple cider vinegar is also said to help detox our bodies by absorbing the toxins and causing the bowel movement to improve.
It also helps stop those sugar cravings we have in between meals, in turn stopping us from overeating or eating in between the meals.
Apple cider vinegar also helps in making one feel full, thus suppressing one's appetite.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I have habit of eating fennel everyday. I eat fennel whenever I get time at least four or five times a day. Please advice is their any side effect.
I have back pain. Mri reports shows gade1 anterior lysthesis of l4 over l5 with probable spondylolysis interarticularis of l4 vertebra.
I am having back ache from past few weeks. Is the problem troublesome? What should I do to get rid of it?
My wife is not getting her regular period the amount of bleeding is very low her last month period starting day was on March 24. She is having regular 30 days period every month but till now this month not so much bleeding happened from past 3 days very low amount is bleeding she got worried please tell me what is happening.
Hello Doctor I have a hair fall problem please tell me which one best shampoo and oil for stop hair fall problem?
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Day before yesterday a small water balloon has popped up just above the ankle in my left leg. Please help.
I am a 67 year old retd. Govt. Servant and suffering from pulsatilla tinnitus which increases with rise in BP specially at early morning I. E. 3AM. I am on anti hypertensive medicines. Ct carotid and other inns are WNL including ear examinations. No medicine is providing relief. I feel emotions intensely and my quality of life such as proper sleep is in disarray. My anxiety level is also very high and bad dreams are regular occurrences. Anti anxiolytics are also not helpful. Kindly advise what to do.
Before 1year my hair was so dark and black but now they are turning white so please tell me what I should do to get back that hair.
सुप्रसिद्ध सायको सेक्सोलॉजिस्ट ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप के अनुसार आईये जानते है
भागदौड़ की तनाव भरी जीवनशैली का असर अगर आपकी Sexual Life पर पड़ रहा है तो इसका उपचार आयुर्वेद में ही मौजूद है।
आयुर्वेद में सेक्स से जुड़ी समस्याओं के उपचार के लिए वजीकरण विधा से उपचार सैकड़ों वर्षों से किया जा रहा है। जानिए आयुर्वेद के अनुसार Dr.B.K.Kashyap से किस तरह की डाइट की सेवन से सेक्सुअल जीवन को बेहतर बना सकते है
न सिर्फ आयुर्वेद बल्कि रोमन सभ्यता में भी मसालों को सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार माना गया है। बड़ी इलायची, इलायची, लौंग, दालचीनी और काली मिर्च जैसे मसालों का सेवन और इसका अरोमा सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार है।
Sir I am suffering from anxiety disorder as per a doctors diagnose. But couple of days ago I met a psychiatrist he advised me tests like cbc and thyroid. I was suffering from anal fissures/fistula I was afraid of that. And my fear goes rise when I got the pain in right side of my chest below throat. Please advise me sir what is this. Is any thing serious please.
Hi I am 15 years old or now I daily go to school for studying I go in motor cycle suddenly I fell down now my hand is paining and also I got hurt near the neck suddenly I fell down? Why I fell down.
Wake up to find too many strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone. Losing an average of 50 strands of hair a day is a normal part of the hair cycle. However, losing more hair than that could be a problem. Hair fall can be caused by a number of reasons including old age, hormonal imbalances, stress etc. Hair fall can be treated in most cases as long as the trigger has first been identified. This can be done with the help of lab tests. Some of the common reasons for hair fall are:
- Hereditary hair loss or androgenetic alopecia: Inheriting this gene from either parent can cause hair loss but the risk of hair loss is much higher if you have inherited the gene from both parents. This type of hair loss is marked by thinning that begins in the forehead region and gradually spreads across the scalp. Examining the pattern of hair loss is the first step to determining whether your hair loss is caused by genetic reasons. A biopsy of the scalp may also be required.
- Thyroid irregularities: The underproduction or overproduction of hormones by the thyroid gland can affect the rate at which the body metabolises oxygen and energy for the growth of skin cells, nails and hair leading to hair loss and other problems. In the case of hypothyroidism, hair loss is likely to be accompanied by weight gain, constipation, tiredness and depression. On the other hand, hair loss that is accompanied by drastic weight loss, nervousness, diarrhoea and weakened muscles is likely to be caused by hyperthyroidism. Between the two, hypothyroidism is more commonly responsible for hair loss. A simple blood test that measures the levels of thyroid stimulating hormones in your body can be used to determine whether your hair loss is caused by thyroid irregularities.
- Anaemia: A deficiency of iron in the body can result in inadequate red blood cells to transport oxygen through the body. This lack of oxygen translates to a lack of nutrients for hair growth and can result in brittle hair and hair fall. A deficiency of iron in the body can be tested with a blood test.
- Telogen effluvium: Hair fall that is experienced 2 to 3 months after a stressful event is likely to have been caused by telogen effluvium. This is a phenomenon that causes hair to move faster than normal from the growing phase to the resting and shedding phase. There are no specific tests that can be used to determine this phenomenon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.