Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anudurg B Dhoni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anudurg B DhoniYour feedback matters!
I am fat and not getting periods regularly, my mom is threatening me. Will it create problem in future?
My periods are reduced from 4 days to one day. 6 months later from my first delivery. And it's continuing since 13 years. I also feel tired many times! What shall I do to get the normal periods as it was before.
My wife is 37 weeks pregnant so when we can expect our baby plg suggest n what to be taken into care and when to go to hospital kindly brief about it.
My girlfriend had medical abortion through pills after taking pills she had twice menstruation cycle in both of irregular after having her second cycle 45 days over ashe still not have period in between 1 St and 2nd cycle I had a oral sex with her does she pregnant again or its normal why does she not get 3rd menstruation cycle after completing 45 days is abortion done or she may get pregnant I not done sex with her after abortion.
Hi i am suffering from pcod n my thyroid is 4.92 point. I am trying to get pregnant past 2 year with no result. Im in very dangerous zone n im unable to concentrate on my work or anything. Can anyone Help me with this. Im not getting proper answer. If there's any medicine pls suggest.
How pregnancy calender calculation works for frozen embryo transfer cycle? Example:-- 1.egg retrieval date :4th june 2.frozen date :6th june 3.transfer date :16th july (artificial cycle) 4.β hcg on 30th july : 670 (progesterone 12 ) 5.β hcg on 1st aug : 1600 what is the week of pregnancy today as on 3rd August ?
I am a 23 year old female, This month my periods got delayed by 5 day I went to doctor she suggest beta test to check pregnancy my hcg came as 12.5 I asked her to give me bleeding tablet she said we will wait for 1 week as those medicine can cause complications. However yesterday night ihad half Papaya and this morning I got my periods now am concern whether this bleeding will create problems in future or I am not pregnant.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend . On 25th feb 2016 at 1.12am. I am not sure about I had ejaculated inside vagina or not. But still in the morning around 10 am. I gave her i-pill. Her periods date was 1st march. But still she dint starts with the menses. What should I do. And today is 2nd march 2016.
Swimming or running? Having to prioritize between the two can be quite a daunting task. While swimming has its loyal followers, one cannot ignore the health benefits of running either. In fact, swimming and running are like two faces of the same coin. What is suitable for one may not be an ideal choice for another. While swimming may be helpful for some, others might benefit from running. Following the mad rush does not make any sense. Know what are your requirements, strengths, and weaknesses and then choose between the two.
This article is an attempt to clear your confusion and thus, help you choose between the two.
- Injury: Running and swimming can both result in an injury. However, running is more intense. Thus, chances and frequency of an injury (muscle cramps, ligament tear, sprain or fracture) are slightly more in the case of running. In comparison, swimming is less strenuous. There is less probability of a sprain or a fracture in swimming.
- Body workout: If you are looking for a complete body workout, swimming is what the doctors have just advised. The different strokes in swimming ensure maximum muscular movements. Every part of your body, from head toe, are involved in swimming. Running, however, is not a complete body workout.
- Joint problems: For people with joint problems or associated conditions such as arthritis (especially Rheumatoid Arthritis), running might be highly uncomfortable and risky, aggravating the problems further. Under such circumstances, swimming comes as a much-needed breather. Not only is it safe, but also comfortable (people with severe arthritis should, however, consult the doctor before swimming). Swimming is an excellent exercise for improving the motor skills and also building on the core strength.
- Calories burned: Finally some good news for the runners. If you are looking for a high-calorie burnout (where you have to sweat it out literally), running is what you just need. Swimming also helps to burn the calories, but running has a slightly higher impact. As per a survey, you burn close to 700 calories by running for seven miles per hour. Surprising, you burn only 550 calories (per hour) by swimming 50 yards per minute.
- Bone health: If swimming is good for the joints, running is important for your bones. Running plays a pivotal role in improving and increasing the bone density in a person.
- Hormonal effect: Swimming or running both are believed to improve your cognitive abilities. Endorphins, which are commonly known as the ‘feel good’ hormone and is known to lift your spirits. They enhance your mood like never before.
Both swimming and running come with their own sets of merits and demerits. Choosing between the two can be an uphill task. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.