Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in virar west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnkushYour feedback matters!
What's the treatment for diabetic neuropathy in the lower limbs. Is there a way to reverse diabetic neuropathy.
I am suffering from oily scalp and hair fall. Hair wash karne k 5-6 hours baad scalp oily ho jaye hai. please suggest me some medicine.
Good Morning Sir/Ma'am Sir I have a great problem of weight loss and my height is 6 fit but I am only of 55 kg. So please tell something about increasing 5 to 8 Kg. Weight so that I may be look fit and healthy. Thank You. Dated 28 Oct. 2016 Yours Sincerely Summer Ali Student of Civil engg. Diploma ACEM khaga Fatehpur.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
I am 23 and I work as teacher. Normally I travel about half an hour on school van at morning and afternoon and everything was quite normal. I never had any issues with travelling. But about a week back I have started working out in mornings before I go school so as to stay healthy. I have 1 cup milk and light breakfast regularly. And I feel I have fair amount of water as well. But since a week I feel totally exhausted ,my head goes round and round, I am kind of suffocated and all sweaty at bus and by the time I reach back home I have no strength left n all I do is crash on my bed under the fan and fall asleep. When I wake up everything is again back to normal. Why is this happening to me. Please help.
There is vry serious issue about my hairfall is it due to climatic changes or due to use of cosmetic products or due to change in water. What is the main cause and how to get rid of it.
I have pimples and I got acne pits (holes) all over the face. I have tried many ointments and treatments. But stil I have lot holes in my face. Can anyone of you suggest me what is the best treatment to get rid of this holes.
I am losing my stamina, what I can do for my stamina growth, please help me and suggest any medicines.
What is symptoms of migraine? From some day I have headache in half part. And feeling like omitting.
Dear sir mere hair bahut white ho rahe hai mai bahut paresan hu mujhe kya karna chahiye koi solution ho to bata Dena mera age 20 years hai.
I have recently been facing issues with my happy. There has been a lot of hair fall and migraine issues. I can't get sleep. Please help.
Sir, My height is 5.9, and my weight is 52 and I am very thin, I need to grow my body like a fat person. So what should I do sir?
Actually recently I got blood my mouth and nose sometime in mouth purely ,1 month it self only this plb before nothing, not in gum plb also, when I ten's that time will come,
Do a lot of crunches : If you want to lose that stubborn belly fat you have to hit your abdominal muscles from different angles with intensity crunches alone would not help you.
To reduce the circumference of your belly train your lower extremities as well. Dead lifts and squats are effective exercise to reduce the belly fat along with variations such as twisting movements and leg rises
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.