Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankur Bhanusali
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur BhanusaliYour feedback matters!
Meri mummy ki heels bhaut fath rhe hai toh uske liye kya kre ki jldi thik ho jaaye wo jaada tr kaam krti rehti hai khaas krke paani mae.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
- Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
- However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
- Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
- The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
- The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
- Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
- Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Phototherapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.