Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have acne problem. Its on my face, neck, ears, head, legs, in nose, etc. Its been approximately 6 months I have this problem.
Sir, It's been 15-20 days. There is no any improvement I got after taking homeopathy medicine for prostate enlargement.
I am suffering from scabies skin infection below waste now the infection has spread to my private part it is very itchy and my 4 member also got this problem due to skin contact kindly guide me.
Hi Doctor, I facing issue for last plenty of years about acence holes in my face. Some times dump like pimples its came to my face. And it will make it as holes in my face. So please suggest the treatment for this.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
I have skin disease psoriasis around bumb and balls since I was 14 years old. Now I am 25 years old. But the disease has no sign to quit. I use bentonite gm for that and get little relieved. I loss my confidence. Please help.
My prostrate gland has enlarged and I have problem since last 8-9 years. Is it necessary to go for operation? If so what will be the cost of operation.
I am tan from head to leg but I want to look fair in six months. And my under arms are also black and some sort of smell comes from my under arms what should.
Muze pet Aur thighs pe khujali(itching) k circles hai uske wajah se bahot khujali hoti hai please kuch davai batao.
I have some marks being appeared on my cheek. It has almost been one and a half years since it started appearing. Now it is getting increased in number. What should I do in order to avoid that?
Actually I have met with an accident with her so the marks remained like that I want to get rid of that. Pls help me with some products?
Hai, my mother is currently suffering from breast cancer where under several test .Today she got confirmed on additional of tuberculosis when a surgery was performed at her neck side.Can i know what after this,what wud be my mother's upcomming treatment.?
My lips gets rough feels fine sand like on touching. Which gets ok after few days. and reoccurs. Its very irritating. What could be the reason. Kindly help.
Sprouts contain nutrition which maintain the health of the skin and enhance its glow. Antioxidants in sprouts kill the free radicals to protect the skin from sun damage and skin cancer .Drink a glass of pea sprout juice daily to get a well-hydrated and moisturized skin. You can also apply pressed pea sprouts on the face to get a fine and smooth skin . It lightens skin discoloration like freckles and age spots to get a clear and flawless skin. Vitamin C in sprouts promotes better skin through the production of collagen. It provides elasticity to give you more youthful skin. Sprouts contain high levels of omega 3 fatty acids which decrease inflammation and reduce the risk of acne and other skin problems.