Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali DhamadeYour feedback matters!
Hi good evening sir Today at 3: 20 pm I have participated in sex with safety suddenly the safety was broken and my GF had a period today is her 3rd day of period and taken a pill unwanted 72 after 30 mins is there is a chances of getting a pregnancy please suggest me what to do now please sir.
Im 6 weeks pregnant but from last week im little bit bleeding and in sonogram Dr. could see only sac no fetal pole nor yolk sac. Can be it early scan because im always have irregular periods.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.
I have a yellowish liquid coming out from my vagina, and there's li'll itching too, so is it normal or I have some problem or infection. Please suggest ASAP. Thank you.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am a 19 year old female who has been experiencing abnormal yellow discharge for about a week now and my period is late. Please advise on the aforementioned issue.
Please suggest on below U.S.G PELVIS & abdomen U.T -- avns N echotxtous R .T.O -- Shows cyst of 3.7*3.2*3.6 L.T.O -- N CUT .DE. Sac --- no few fluid seen Suggest tablet? please Nd Dr. give me mala n dose for month !this is right dose? Pls. help
My wife (43 yrs) keeps experiencing a tingling sensation in her fingers and toes (right hand and foot) after working or walking for 20 mins. She feels heaviness in her hand and numbness. After some rest she feels okay. Would appreciate some advice. Thanks.
I have vagina infection, having itching problem and little allergy shown there and have pain also. Sometimes little white discharge. What should I do?
Pregnant. 3rd trimester just began. Too much pain on left waistline n thighs. Taking calcium n now calcium injection also intramuscular too. But no relief. Please suggest. Thanks.
What is the best food for pregnant, and some old persons suggested that egg is harmful to pregnant as well as to child. It's correct or not?
I am 25yr female and 4 months pregnant. Have been having heavy vaginal bleeding since 2months. Scan says placenta is 2cm above cervix. Advised bed rest till my delivery. Does it set right later in pregnancy and what care should I take now?
This is what the female orgasm feels like
Check out these interesting descriptions of the female orgasm.
'It is just like a sneeze, but better.' This is one phrase that has been humorously used to describe the male orgasm. Sure, it is more complicated than that, but what exactly does a female orgasm feel like?
Here are five things we learned.
1. Science described it as the 'sudden release of muscular and nervous tension at the climax of sexual experience.
2. There is instant contraction/squeezing of muscles of the vagina, uterus and anus once every second, five to eight times when she is having an orgasm.
3. It's kinda like a roller coaster, and the orgasm is that moment you go over the hill at the top.
4. Some women do not experience orgasm in the sense of feeling their pelvic floor muscles contract.
5. She may just feel her arousal peak and then become relaxed: and that's fine. Every woman's experience is different.