Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil RathodYour feedback matters!
I wake up in the morning around 5 AM and go about my chores for going to the office, including making my black coffee, half an hour's exercise, shave and bath. Between 5 & 7 AM I am terribly depressed every day and do not want to go to the office. I long for the nights and I hit the bed at around 10 PM and generally, I sleep well. Once in a week/10 days, I have to pop in half Calmpose. I consume hard drinks (a quarter bottle, i.e. 3-4 pegs) atleast two times in a week. Once I reach the office, I am completely engrossed in my work, which is mostly on the computer. I am about 56 years of age. My boss in office is not an easy person to work and the organization is also not a good one which, in fact, is the impression of many of my colleagues, both about the office and the boss. But we can't leave as we have a couple of years left. As for me, personally, I was divorced about 15 years and am not in touch with my former wife and only daughter. I have not remarried and am living with my elder brother and his family and our mother. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays and I am mostly at home and seldom go out. Please advise if I am in some kind of a depression?
I ordered the hairrootz soflets for hair fall. And I am taking it since 4 days. But I am little bit conscious cause I want to know that if these soflets will not work and results negatively. Then what can. Be negative results in my body?
Diarrhea is a very common condition, which is associated with the passage of the ingested fluids and foods through your colon more frequently than usual or in huge amounts. This condition is mostly caused by the action of viruses, parasites, bacteria, medications like antibiotics, certain digestive disorders, abdominal surgery, lactose intolerance, and consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol etc. Here are some of the common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from diarrhea:
- Passing watery and loose stools
- Frequent bowel movements
- Pain or cramps in the abdomen
- Feeling of nausea
- Bloating in the stomach
If you are suffering from a more serious form of diarrhea, you might also experience symptoms like:
- Presence of mucus, blood and traces of undigested food in your stool
Diarrhea mostly gets cured even without consuming any medicines within a couple of days. However, you need to consult a doctor and get proper treatment for diarrhea in the following cases:
- If you are continuously experiencing the condition for more than two days
- Your stools contain blood or are black
- Severe pain in the rectum or abdomen is bothering you
- You experience signs of dehydration like excessive thirst, weakness, dizziness, dry mouth, urine of dark color or reduced frequency and amount of urination
- Your body temperature exceeds 102 F (39 C)
I am having. A habit of masturbation 3to4 times in a week and am going to gym. Wht I shd eat to grow my body.
How can I remove my stage anxiety? Please do not suggest me to sing in small groups then big. I have done all those things and I think its time for tablets.
I'm 21 year old but 60% of my hair is already becomes white so what are things I need to do to avoid white hair further and can these white hair's be converted back to black.
My father has diabetes and he in st eating stage how can it be controlled properly? Please help me out.
I am suffering from gas and acidity problem regularly, so kindly guide me a permanent solution of it.
I want ask this question to a psychologist because I do not know what my problem is a psychological or not I am a girl also I love a girl I wanna be a boy by doing from surgery.
Mam I have a question that mai breasts are very small. I am 20 years old. Please suggest me what should I do. Actually it makes me unhappy when I see myself in front of mirror.
Mere chehre par small pimples h.ye 4-5 sal se mere chehre pr h.I take lot of medicine, creams for it. Bt nothing worked for me. Ye pimples age se black colour ke hote h pr inko squeeze karne pr white colour ki chipchipa sa kuch nikalta h.tell me about this. Is tarah ki cheeje kafi small lekin kafi jyada quantity m h.pls suggest me.
I am continuously masturbate from past 6 years. please tell me that there is any loss about it or in future might there will be child problem or prepare ejaculation. Any problem related to this? please tell me how to re-energize naturally. And to stop masturbate forever.
Which baby doesn't spit up their food! This is usually not a reason to worry, but if this spitting up is chronic and is accompanied by other symptoms it is known as Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. Severe GERD can cause weight loss and breathing problems and thus, should not be ignored.
Reflux occurs when food is pushed out of the stomach and back up the esophagus. This is usually because the digestive system in babies is not yet fully developed. Vomiting often during the day is one of the most common symptoms of GERD. Other symptoms include:
- A persistent cough
- Choking or gagging while eating
- Refusing to eat
- Crying while feeding
- Pain in the stomach
Most cases of GERD can be diagnosed by its symptoms and a look at the baby's medical history. In some cases, additional tests may be required, such as:
- Barium swallow: The child is given a chalky substance to drink. This highlights the esophagus, stomach and upper part of the small intestines in a special X-ray. It is used to check if there are any blockages in the digestive system.
- pH probe: A long, thin tube with a probe at one end is put down the child's throat. This is kept in the esophagus for 24 hours. The probe measures the levels of acidity in the stomach. This test is usually done when the child complains of breathing problems along with reflux.
- Upper GI endoscopy: Here the doctor puts a thin, flexible tube down the child's throat. At one end of the tube is a camera that allows the doctor to look into the esophagus, stomach and small intestine.
- Gastric emptying study: One of the causes of reflux is the slow emptying of the stomach. To check this, the doctor will mix a radioactive chemical with the baby's milk that allows a special camera to follow its path down the digestive system.
In most cases, GERD can be treated by making a few lifestyle changes. Some of these are:
- Raise the head of the baby's crib
- After feeding the baby, do not let him lie down, but hold him upright for half an hour or so.
- Change his feeding schedule
- Ask your doctor if you can try giving him solid food. Else, check if you can thicken his feed with cereal.
- Make the baby burp after feeding
Most infants outgrow this condition within a year, so do not stress yourself and enjoy life with your baby.