Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MarkanYour feedback matters!
Beat the heat with raw mango:
- It is excellent for preventing sun stroke.
- Its high vitamin C content helps by increasing immunity and preventing the common summer cold.
- It helps in preventing anaemia, tb and typhoid.
- It is quite rich in fibre helps maintain your digestive sysytem.
- Rich in potassium has the power to keep blood pressure down as well.
- A high potassium and magnesium content helps to prevent acidosis, muscle cramps, stress and heart problems.
Ever wondered how essential your aam ka achaar and kachi kairi (raw mango) ki chutney and panha is in the summer? No wonder the housewives are busy stocking these up! add raw mango to your salad, poha, upma or chew on it raw with a little salt and red chilli powder.
Suffering from PCOS. Would like to know . Allopathy, gyne treatment done, homeopathy done, no change, what else i can do to cure myself.Can marriage is very imp. For this ?
My wife facing too much white discharge problem since from last year. Doctor said she is in chronic. So he 'll applied ray. What should we do now?
Hi, I am about 22 weeks pregnant still not felling baby movement.in my previous ultrasound done on 16 weeks found the placenta anterior. I am so worried now, wt should I do. Pls.
I have a problem of recurrent UTI. Now i am 11 weeks pregnant and have just recovered from the one few days back but still i feel some kind of irritation in the vagina after urinating and even a wired smell. My dr prescribed me with a course of 10 days of antibiotics. The burning sensation while urination has gone but the irritation still persists. Now what should i do? will it effect my baby's growth?
Hello Dr. my last period date is 21 October and it lasts till 24 October. My husband meets me on 29 and 30 October but he use condom. On 31 October he doesn't use anything becoz he don't want to use condoms. So I want to ask is it chance for pregnancy can I take I pill and is I pill tablet is save to use kindly reply as soon as possible. Thanks and regards.
If there is breast cancer lump you have in your breast can this affects your all body if it's not increased in size?
I'm suffering heavy brown colour bleeding since 14 days it's premansuration bleeding & from yesterday I got normal flow so please suggest me what shall I do having lower back pain also.
My girl friend is facing white discharge and abdomen pain and feeling vomit after taking I pill is it normal I didn't cum inside her but have unprotected sex just for few sec and before have sex that night I ejaculated and then urinated and next day I have sex with her is there possibly she can be pregnant and ipill she took with in hour of sex is it going to work.
Many women fear a trip to the gynecologist. Visiting a gynecologist can be uncomfortable, and certain procedures to treat problems may be painful. However, it is something every woman has to do.
Regular visits to a gynecologist are important for all women, regardless of whether they are sexually active. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that girls begin seeing a gynecologist between the ages of 13 and 15.
A gynecologist is a doctor who focuses on women’s reproductive health. They check your body to make sure that your reproductive system is healthy and help you avoid problems in the future. Visiting a gynecologist means you are taking responsibility of your body in new ways.
Pregnancy is the number one reason that prompts a woman to see her gynecologist. However, there are many other issues that women may face that need to be checked by their gynecologist.
I am 27 years old. I had one baby girl at first pregnancy. 2nd aborted on 13.01. 2015 for the reason my first baby at age of 9 months old. Recently 3rd aborted on 27.01. 2016. Due to these abortions can I conceive in future? Is there any complications for next pregnancy? How can I take care of my health at present? Is new baby born with any difficulties? Which results I would face with these abortions? What I would take for next pregnancy? Is there any complications in future delivery? Please give me your suggestions.
Hi my age is 29 years. I have aborted in 2013 july in the 5th month for first pregnancy. Doctor told to wait for 6 months for next baby. We waited for 6 months, and we are planning for a baby but, we are not successful. We waited for an year. Till now we are not successful. From sep 2014 to till now I am in treatment of infertility. Last dec2014, it was confirmed, and it is weakly positive, and again aborted with in ten days. Doctor prescribed fertyle 50 mg, duposton hormone tablets and dexona 0.5 mg and every month on 12th day of my period one pubergen 5000 injection was given. I am using these medicines for the last 6 months, but we are not successful in getting baby. I want to know that these medicines are good or not .Now my question is whether we will continue the same doctor or change the doctor . Please provide your suggestions. It is helpful for me.
I am pregnant now I am in 6 th month. Can you please advise the diet and also some exercise for baby growth. Thanks in advance.
Doc I had pill after 74-75 hrs of intercourse. Will it be helpful or should I go for pregnancy test because I don't want pregnancy now. please help.
After I had a sex within a minute I have a flow of a watery white discharge, there is any problem in my body, my husband said that I have a heat body that's why my husband hormone doesn't entering in my body, Is it True, Please Tell me I am Worried about this, May I have a possibility of Pregnancy, I am married three months before only, if there is a problem please tell me how to avoid a watery white discharge after sex.
Dear Doctor, I am 11 weeks pregnant. My next scan is on 5th Nov when I complete my 3 months pregnancy. Today morning I had little bleeding, went to my doctor and she gave injection and asked to put tomorrow also and she said no need to worry. Please let me know why it's happening? Before also I got blood spotting 2-3 times. I'm really worried. Hope it will no effect my baby. Waiting for your kind reply please.
Why is it so that women suffering from PCOD tend to have more weight in the lower portion. That is. In hips and thighs. I follow every thing properly diet and medicines but get tired. And can't exercise. What to do.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.