Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Gautam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar GautamYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old Male smoker and feel blurry mind, dizzy and sleepy most of the times. After eating feel more sleepy. I also suffer with excessive gas and stomach is most of the time stretched. Loosing my memory. Can not remember the things. Can not focus and thoughts keep changing all the time. Poor hearing, can not follow the communication.
Hello Doctor, I am 20 year old male And I have suffering from fever and dry cough problem last 5 days. What should I do.
I am a 42 year old men. I have some pain in back side of neck and lightly pain in throat. I had checked ent specialist but there is no problem but I have doubt of cancer. So please advise me where I go and what tretment/test I do regarding this.
Dear sir/madam I have been having cold regularly for the past two months now in between I got fever so I was given antibiotics. Now after stopping that again I hv sneezing cold and I took tablet for allergy but after a couple of days there is a relapse. What do I do am tired of tablets and medicines. Please advise . A crp was done where the numbers were high.
Hello Dr. after 2 month of dnc my periods are two times in a month and I m anemic and also suffering from back pain kindly suggest me health tips and when I take iron pill like dexorange I m suffer from constipation what should I do Dr. pls help. Thanks.
Do you think hallucination involves only seeing things which are not real? There is much more to it actually and you may even smell or touch something, which does not exist. Hallucinations occur from various causes, primarily because of mental illnesses and nervous system disorders in your body. It is important for you to know about the different types of hallucinations, which are commonly experienced, along with their causes.
Types of hallucinations
- Hearing voices: This is known as auditory hallucinations in which you hear sounds and voices coming from within your mind or from outside. These voices might talk to each other as if they are trying to tell you something.
- Seeing things: This is called visual hallucination in which you see things, which actually do not exist. You might observe snakes crawling on your hands, but it is unreal. You can also see flashes of lights, and spots or shapes of bright colors.
- Smelling things: This type of hallucination is called olfactory hallucination in which you might sense a certain odor coming from your body, or from your surroundings.
- Tasting things: Known as gustatory hallucinations, you might find an odd or weird taste in something you are eating or drinking.
- Feeling things: This phenomenon is called tactile hallucination. You may feel that you are being tickled, or poked in spite of no one being around you. You might also feel that insects or snakes are crawling under your skin. Feeling a blast of hot air on the face is also likely.
Causes of hallucinations
- Schizophrenia accounts for being the primary cause of hallucinations and above 70% of the patients with this condition suffer from visual hallucinations, while others hear voices.
- Parkinson’s disease is another disease, which causes visual hallucinations in patients.
- Alzheimer’s disease and certain other types of dementia also account for causing hallucinations because of changes in the brain.
- People suffering from migraines may experience a form of visual hallucination known as aura. It resembles a crescent of multicolored light.
- Brain tumor causes hallucinations based on its exact location. In case of brain tumor in an area which controls vision, visual hallucinations are indicated. Smell and taste hallucinations are also likely.
- The condition called Charles Bonnet syndrome causes visual hallucinations in patients with cataract, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
- Patients suffering from epilepsy are also prone to hallucinations. Different types of hallucinations are likely along with seizures, which are a common part of the condition. The exact type of hallucination caused depends on the part of your brain, which is affected by seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.