Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil D ParmarYour feedback matters!
My left testis is half of right testis is it a very serious condition what are the effects of it and what is the remedy I can take.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this?
Foul smell from mouth. Mouth gets dehydrated inspire of drinking lot of water Less physical exercise age 30 and weight 85 height 5'8" Problem of constipation and gas Pure vegetarian Thanks. so, please answer
My tooth is paining alot. It got black and I went to doctor and he said you can do root canal or remove the tooth. What should I do?
I'm 21, is there a natural way to increase the size of my Penis. It's average not to small but I don't feel confident in going forward with things because I think it might not be enough to please a girl.
Hello, my name is Rohit, 23 years old. Suffering frm diabetes since last 3 months, none of my family members didn't have this disease, I hv done 3 tests for the confrmtn of diabetes they are Anti islet cell antibody,(weak positive, anti insulin antibody (negative, anti gad cell antibody (positive, and my previous Dr. confirmed that ihv type 1diabetes. And now iam taking insulin 3times a day. human mixtard and apart, iam very much scared by knowing that I hv ype1 diabetes. Please help me sir.
If you use on your face a pack of egg is it really work to tighten your face skin is it possible and is it possible to damage your skin will look young again in age of 24.
I am 20 year old girl I am suffering from migraine I also have headache and vomiting I could not sleep well and cannot be active I fell restless please help.
I am 21 year old 180cm taller male and I am very thin my weight is only 55kg I am tired to try many type of supplement wait gaining medicine but I haven't any good results so what I do now please help.
Hello doctor I want to increase my height and weight Have tried all remedies but nothing helps Hope you'll give. Me a. Good advice Thanks.
I am 22 year old. I behave odd these days. I am from bangalore and have a job. Stays with my husband. I cry a lot. I dont knw y I am crying. Bt still I cry. Cant control myself. My anger and all emotional stuffs. I always feel down. Even tried attempting suicides for no reason. Feels frustrated even though there is noting to worry about. My husband asks me to consult physocologists. Please help.
Sperm is releasing quickly when doing sex, I am doing sex daily with my girl friend and how to make my sex life longer.
On the auspicious occasion of makar sankranti I wish all the users a very happy sankranti. With the occasion one food product is associated and that is til (or sesame seeds). Here are some benefits of sesame seeds
1) It acts as antioxidant and has anti inflammatory response.
2) It is rich in magnesium hence good in respiratory ailments
3) It is rich in calcium and hence good for bone health
4) It cut down the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
5) It lowers the bp hence good for patients of hypertension.
6) It support healthy digestive system.
7) It is rich in protein and hence must item for all vegetarians.
Hope you all have wonderful healthy year ahead.
Stay healthy stay updated
Dr. Rama Bhardwaj
I'm 18 years old. I'm worried about my fat belly. I'm getting too much tired after a walk. So kindly tell me how to reduce my fat belly.
I am a 26 year old female. I had unprotected sex with my fianc on the night of 19th. I took an i-pill the very morning and I am guessing within 14 hours of the act. I was due on 29th april but I haven't had my period yet. Can I be pregnant? we are very scared, please help!
I have been having a bad back ache for the past few months particularly lower and in the center section of my back.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.