Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Bhosale
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhosaleYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my problem is that in the winter season my skin becomes very dry and tendency to scratch it becomes very high and the more I scratch it more I become used to it. Earlier when I have asked the question here the doctor prescribed me candid lotion and vitamin A tablets, I have been cured also but again this time the problem started. I want a permanent solution of it. please help sir.
When I went out side with in a few minutes my are going red? If I go to different place immediately my lips are paining and I will always carrying lip balm why is it happening?
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.
Laser skin resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure which helps in rejuvenating the skin. The effects of sun, old age and some facial skin disorders are also reduced with laser skin resurfacing. This procedure is quite safe, convenient and provides effective results. The expenses for this procedure are comparatively lesser than other related cosmetic procedures.
Laser skin resurfacing is also called laser peel and helps in the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. The production of collagen and new skin cells in also stimulated. As a result of this procedure, your skin becomes smoother, younger and looks healthy.
During the procedure, a laser is used, which dissolves the molecular bonding of damaged skin cells. This is done layer by layer until the appearance of the skin gets smoother and more uniform. The damaged skin layers are peeled during this procedure.
Laser skin resurfacing can be performed to different depths, according to your requirement. All facial lines and wrinkles are improved depending upon the depth. There are different devices used for laser skin resurfacing and hence, the procedure can be divided into several types, based on the types of laser used.
Types of Lasers:
1. CO2 lasers: This device accounts for being the highest intensity laser skin resurfacing treatment. After using CO2 lasers, the skin's appearance becomes tighter and much smoother. The laser utilizes heat for the restriction of collagen bonds. CO2 lasers help in diminishing or eliminating scars, wrinkles, warts and birthmarks. CO2 lasers are used in early stages of cancer treatment.
2. Erbium lasers: These lasers are capable of removing the thin layers of the skin. These are less powerful than the CO2 lasers, but more precise. This laser skin resurfacing is carried out mostly in people with a dark complexion as the risk of permanent changes to skin pigmentation are less. The healing period is shorter, and these lasers are used for treating minimal wrinkles or lines.
3. Fraxel lasers: Fraxel laser skin resurfacing procedure is different from the other laser treatment methods. The Fraxel laser procedure is non-invasive and fewer side effects occur after the treatment. Skin tenderness and pain are not felt after the treatment. This treatment requires several sessions to be completed.
A laser skin resurfacing procedure enhances your skin's beauty and youthfulness as all facial lines or wrinkles are eliminated. The overall texture of the skin is also improved in case it becomes rough and coarse due to sun damage. The production of collagen in the lower dermis is stimulated as well. Laser skin resurfacing also removes skin growth like moles and warts.
Laser skin resurfacing is an effective cosmetic procedure for skin rejuvenation.
Note: All the wrinkles or facial lines are improved/eliminated depending upon age/depth and the type of Lasers used /indicated.