Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anant Mokal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anant MokalYour feedback matters!
How to increase the sex time, because right now it is max 1 min, please give some effective treatment.
Right now I'm 24 recently I known I was diabetic my doctor preferred Glycomet 500 mg tablet right now my sugars levels are f. L.116,p.l,156 is the tablet dose is enough for me. please clarify me. And then what should is eat and what should not.
I am 23 years male. recently I was approached by a man whose age is 43 and his wife age is 34. He said that he has male impotency and can not make his wife conceive. They also said that they tried test tube baby but can not succeed .they said that the doctor advised his wife to have sexual intercourse with younger man of age 20 to 24 because high concentration of sperms will be present at this age. I am ready to have intercourse with her. But I want to know that this type of medical conditions really available? And how many times and when I should have intercourse with her?
My penis erect very quickly and its size is also small, is there any exercise or medical to meke it large.
When a man is in the mood to get it on, whether with himself or with a partner, he might have a particular way he likes to do things. For some men, that's a dry rubbing of the penis - basically, grasping the penis firmly and moving the skin around the shaft, but not using lube to do so. The result can be explosive, but it can also be detrimental to penis health. Part of good penis care is understanding how this practice can hurt the penis and finding alternate ways to enjoy the sensation but not cause that damage in the process.
Why penis dry rubbing is a bad idea
Penis dry rubbing can cause serious problems. Though it might not seem to be a problem at first - and likely is not a problem for a man who does it only occasionally - someone who uses dry rubbing all the time is setting himself up for issues down the line. Here's why.
1. Microscopic tears. Dry rubbing means the skin is completely unprotected from friction, and the result can be tiny tears and cuts that are impossible to see by simply looking at the skin. However, those tiny tears are more than large enough for bacteria to get in, which can lead to serious infections in the skin.
2. Urethral damage. As a man uses dry rubbing, he causes damage to much more than the shaft. The very tip of the penis, where the urethral opening is, can get pulled quite severely. This might mean tiny tears there as well, and a buildup of scar tissue in, around or near the urethra. This can eventually cause problems with urination.
3. Nerve damage. The nerves in the penis are very delicate; they have to be in order to feel the intense sensations from a feather-light touch. But that also means that they can be easily damaged. Too much dry rubbing can make the nerves fire incorrectly, and eventually deaden them enough that penis sensation just isn't what it used to be.
4. Skin toughening. Any rubbing in the same place over and over can cause callouses. Think about guitar players with callouses on their fingers, or runners with callouses on their feet. The idea is the same when it comes to dry rubbing the penis. The more rubbing it gets, the more likely the skin is to toughen, much like a callous building up on the skin. This leads to significant loss of sensation.
5. Circulatory problems. The penis is filled with tiny blood vessels. These vessels are very important for proper blood flow, as well as helping the penis expand when a guy gets excited. When the penis is clutched too tightly, as if often the case with dry rubbing, those vessels become compressed. Over time, this can lead to loss of sensation thanks to the loss of proper circulation.
6. Peyronie's disease. Peyronie's disease is an abnormal curvature or bend of the penis, often brought about by scar tissue formation in the penis. This might occur thanks to a series of tiny traumas, as to be expected from consistent dry rubbing. Those little traumas lead to a bit of scar tissue here and there, and over time they build up to create a penis that has much more of a curve to it. Another result of Peyronie's disease is a loss of sensation in the area most affected.
7. Sexual problems. When a man turns to dry rubbing all the time, the result can be that he becomes attuned only to that way of doing things. As a result, when he is in bed with a partner, he might have trouble with enjoying it fully. This can lead to serious problems in the bedroom and the relationship.
In addition to avoiding dry rubbing, a man is advised to use a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a regular basis. A crème that contains a multitude of vitamins, such as A, C, D and E, as well as a luxurious Shea butter base, can help mitigate some of the damage caused by dry rubbing.