Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My fathers age is 53 sometimes his back side is start pain and it surrounded to chest. It occurs in day to day life and when he is work hard chest is vibrate All check up should be done like ultrasound, xray, sugar, blood test, ecg, but report is normal what is the reason behind it.
I am a 40 year old married lady, with a 10 years son and suffering from abdominal migraine. I am taking gabapentin . What should I do?
We have a kid of 2 years old and she is in the early stage of Autism and she is undergoing Autism therapy after the consultation with Dr. Now her sleep is very much erratic and she does not sleep in night, is there any medication?
Hello! doctors, sirs. I had an accident and got survived on the road in unconscious stage by a poor lady leaving there and a very helpful doctor traveling through that road. Meanwhile I fell down through bike by hitting up a running dog in night about 8. 30 pm. I lost my memory for about 25 days due to serious injury on my for head. Sorry but my problem is i' m unable to write fluently by my left hand as i' m lefty. Suggest me exercise to get out of this situation. My accident was on 3rd sept, 14. I' m awaken on 24th conscious by mind. I was admitted in sanjay hospital, nadiad. Thanks
I have migraine from 3 years when it comes I cannot tolerate the brightness. And no any other symptoms. What's the permanent treatment for this?
I have headache problem from few years But I don't know is it migraine How should I do come to know that I have migraine?
Hello Doctor, My wife who is now 41 years old has a problem with constant headache and mild fever sometimes. I have consulted some doctors but they all give different reasons. Some say its migraine and some say its due to mental tension and a lifestyle which needs to be changed. Please advise.
I am suffering from stress and insomnia for last 6 years sometimes I feel automatically feel good but anyone give me tension any type after then my I feel stress 2,3 days in stress and insomnia.
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected.