Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand R. Karandikar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand R. KarandikarYour feedback matters!
I am a student of 1st year mathematics honours and my age 19+ but my wight less than 50 kg. How can I get more wight and healthy figure? Please help.
I have problem of both knees ailment.In every night at 11.00 p.m. Onwards I get started paining in both knees. As I have woken up from night sleep at 7.30 a.m.morning. I get normal condition in both knees. In addition, I have habit of walking more than 04-06 k.m.daily. Kindly consult me to cure my such knee ailment disease.
I am 36 years old male having several crystallize stone in both kidney sizes about 5-6 mm is there any such medicine for the crushing of said stone and can be remove permanently and non re occurrence of stone kindly help me and let me know.
Hello doctors I am 34 years old and all my hair of head are grey since 1997. I did not consuled any doctor. Now I noticed that my pubic hair are getting grey. No one in my family have this kind of problem their hair got grey in normal time. I m a pure veg by birth. No medical problem. Please help.
How to get rid of stomach fat without excess loss of wait. What is the solution if my skin look like a shrink or old age type too.
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age. Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it.
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
We have discussed how this practice benefits us, but here are some of the situations when we aren’t supposed to perform abhangya.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have pain at right knee when I climb or depend staircases. It is for the past 4 days onwards Should I take a medical opinion. If so immediately or need to observe for some more time.
Some asanas of yoga is quite beneficial in prevention of hair loss and hair fall. Yoga augment blood circulation into the head and scalp region thereby strengthen hair root internally. Asanas like shirsasana and sarvangasana enhances blood circulation to the head and scalp region thereby facilitate hair growth.
Massage your head region with coconut oil or vitamin e oil prevent hair loss.
Massage your scalp with camphor + coconut oil strengthen the root hair and prevent hair loss.
Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk is quite beneficial in the management of hair loss.
Slow massage of the scalp portion stimulate blood circulation and helps in re-grow of hair.
If you want shining hair, use the mix of amla, shikaki powder and curd. This mixture helps to clean the pores of the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Everybody has lemon in their home, rinse your hair with lemon juice to prevent baldbess.
Baldness can be cured if you apply the mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil on your head portion. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it after then.
For shining and glow hair, one should eat more and more protein enriched foods such as fish, yeast, soybean, eggs and beans.
Activities like hair dyes, hairdryer, curling, coloring, braids, buns, ponytails, etc. Should be avoided. Shampoo, conditioners, alcohol and beverages should be discouraged.
For more information and treatment for hair loss, consult me.