Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand R. KarandikarYour feedback matters!
What we have to do. When get more pain during MC period. And also suffering from stomach pain. And MC will come 9 day before. It happen approx 4 month before.
My body weight is very less compared to my height. I tried taking mass gainers such as endura mass to gain weight but the result were not permanent. I was wondering if there could be some proper medication to gain weight.
I am doing regular exercise for 40 minutes and walking 45 min. At least 4 days a week in morning. My weight is 92 kg and my height is 158 cm. Age-47 y . I have no bp, sugar etcc. I am also cautious about food habits. What do you suggest me to do to reduce weight especially my belly.
Hi doctor. I want to know at what time is the pregnancy happens. If her periods lasts in 5 days. Then what is the better time to avoid pregnancy. When should we participate.
From last 10 days daily at hole night I am facing gas problem in stomach and at this time my stomach doing pain when moving or sleeping on bed This problem occur only night sleeping time to awake time, after 1-2 hours in night means if I go on bed 11 pm then from 12-1 am pain start till awale please help me what can I do and Suggest best remedies.
I am 21 years old lady and my problem is red red blemishes on my face since 2 years. What should I do to remove that blemishes?
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from toothache for last couple of days. I have used some medication but not getting any relief. What should I do?
Hello, doctors I am really suffering acne last 3 years. I consult many doctors and I am really frustrated due to this.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.
Plzz let me know the natural remedies to get rid of the oily nose nd cheeks. That cause pimples on my nose . When I wake in the morning my cheeks nd nose is like dip in the oil. It's very embarrassing for me. Plzz help me out. Thank you.
There is loss on my weight My eyes went inside And Chicks got shrunk Need help how to gain weight And look Perfect I lose 12 kg I was 61 but now am 49 What to do doctor Need help.
I have some problem. I have hair fall problem & acne in head I have many more medicine but I am not satisfy. please help.
I am 5 feet 9 inches tall but my weight is only 63 kg. I want to increase at least 7 kg more. What should I eat to achieve it?
Sir my age is 24 years n my problem is m vry thin how I will increase my weight. My body is not growing well please give a better solution n also my prblm is I can not digest my food well.
It's alright to feel low and not so happy at times. Just remember to love yourself no matter what and let that be a tough love so that you live a healthy and fit life.
ACCEPT THE WAY YOU ARE
1. Set a self-acceptance intention.
2. Stop comparing.
3. Choose what makes you unique.
4. Appreciate more.
5. Surround yourself with support.
6. List your achievements.
7. Be happy
8. Intentionally counter negative self-talk with positive words to yourself.
9. Perform acts of kindness
10. Treat yourself to things that make you feel good.
11. Learn how to accept a compliment.