Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in THANE EAST and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ANAND N MOTWANI MOTWANIYour feedback matters!
I have stubborn belly fat and also I have ab issue of stomach gloating and I can't bend over either, and most of the time it hurts after a meal.
Sir I have sex problem I masturbate much. I can not control and my immunity power is too weak now please suggest me. What can I do.
I remain very tensed related to my career for 3-4 months and I have much headache. I am unable to do any thing with concentration. Please help me what to do.
My baby is 3 months old. She has constipation from birth. She takes 3 to 4 days to pass the motion. Can you suggest a solution for this?
I am 60 years old type 2 diabetic for 20 yerars. Most of the time range will be h1absc will be 8. Now my doctor says you can go in for insulin which is easier and safer than tablet. I can control with tablet also due advice me which one is conveiient
I am suffering from pain of head when I feel it I am totally disturb and also I am taking daily a medicine for it so please suggest me what can I do.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
I am 40 years old man and often have premature ejaculation although do not have problem with erection. Can I take viagra?
Hi, I'm 55 years female from kolkata. I'm a diabetic (take Glycomet GP1 FORTE (GLIMEPIRIDE 1 mg + METFORMIN 1000 mg) twice & 10 iu insulin overnight ,fasting 80, PP 254 measured yesterday) & pancreatic (taking Panlipase 25000 after food thrice every day for last 5 years) patient. For the last 1 year, I'm feeling pain in fingers of both hands and in shoulder joints. Pain is unbearable at times. In afternoon often we see middle fingers of the hands get deformed. Visited a doctor. And he told this is a rheumatic arthritis. He gave Wysolone 10 mg for 45 days followed by wysolone 5 mg for 30 days. HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine) 300 mg, ARAVA (Leflunomide) 20 mg, INJ. Folitrax 20 mg once on sundays. Folvite 5 mg mondays to saturdays. Wysolone is now completely stopped. When I take wysolone there is no pain in fingers. Here is the test reports at a glance, Uric Acid 3.69 (range 2.6-6.0), RF 7.15 (<14), CRP 3.02 (<5) vit D (25 oh D) 36.12 (30 -100. AntiCCP Anti Body 5.61 (<20). CBC, Haemoglobin 11.8 gm/dl (range 12.5 - 15.3), MCHC (Mean corpuscular Hemoglobin concentration) 32.9 (range 33.4-35.5),Total RBC 4.0 million cells/cu mm (range 4.5-5.1), lymphocytes 52% (range 20-40) basophil 00 (range 01-02), ESR 16 (range <30) SGPT 13.8 U/L (range <35, Lipase 32.5 U/L (range 30-300), CRP 1.20 (range <10), amylase 78.2 (range 30 -110) Test was done in SERUM, Kolkata in 15th june 2017. Many doctors are telling me that this is rheumatic arthritis, But after 6 months of taking medicines for the same pain the still there, only fingers does not get deformed in afternoon. Please tell me is the diagnosis is right? Am I on right treatment? Or there is any other problem? Is there any bad action for taking panlipase 25000 for last 5 years? One more question for RA CRP & RF should be positive, but for my case it is negative, so how can it be RA?
Am suffering from cold and cough I also have irritation in my that and its paning alot now what should I do.
In a month how many times a person can masturbate with no effects on overall health in present and in long time in future?
Hello doc I was running and squats from 8 days. And suddenly I feel pain in left testicle. And I stop work out. How to stop pain and get normal. And should wear supporter while running.
Ghutne me chalte time awaj aati h aur halka halka pain hota h katori k niche. Kya ye koi serious problem ho skti h?
Ginger extracts help ease the cramps.
Sip on ginger tea to reduce cramps and inflammation.
Ginger offers other benefits too.