Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Joshi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm 22 year gent I'm suffering pimples in my face please I need your guidance . Tell me how to control and avoid pimples.
I have a lot of pimples and blackheads on my both cheeks. On my head too. My face is very much oily. A lot of sweat is coming from my face in heat.
Hydradenitis suppurativa is a chronic inflammatory condition of the sweat glands (called as apocrine or sebaceous glands) and hair follicles. The apocrine glands are found in the axillae (arm pits), areola surrounding the nipples and anal canal. They open into the hair follicles. This may present as a group of boils or abscesses.
- It is also found in areas of skin, which come in contact with each other like the sub mammary folds under the breasts and inner thighs.
- There is long-term skin inflammation and it can be extremely painful.
- Homeopathic medicines will enhance the self-healing potential of the individual and help in the healing of the ulcers and sinus tracts, treat the existing lesions and reduce the pain to a marked degree. After all this condition has chronic inflammation, which needs to be addressed by anti-inflammatory homeopathic medicines.
- Homeopathic treatment entails of doing the complete case study of the individual and asking him various questions in relation to his disease and in relation to the various aspects of his life. After careful study a homeopathic medicine is selected.
- Usually skin diseases are an external manifestation of internal stresses and emotions and homeopathic case taking is able to address these stresses which most of the times are responsible for the continuation and act as trigger factors for any skin disease.
- Bellis perennis, belladonna, hepar sulphuricum, arnica montana, silicea, apis mellifica, hecla lava, arsenic album, phytolacca and lachesis are some of the common homeopathic remedies that can be useful, but the remedy is given only after careful case taking.
After homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a best results
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.