Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anamika SamantYour feedback matters!
I have low blood group. I have get tired in evening. Please give me a right suggestions. How I care myself.
One doctor has give me idea about masturbation but it is not clear me, I have some questions I m 20 yr boy and my question is that, 1. Ejaculation causes permanent erectile dysfunction 2. It affect the marriage life 3. It causes weak and smooth election 4. The penis size is become weak and short or there is decrease in width and girth of the penis 5. It is possible that after marriage my wife is not satisfied by me doing sex with me 6. It causes problem for getting offspring 7. My marriage life is destroy totally. Please suggest the correct direction please, if any medicine are required please suggest and the exercise for removing this type of problems, please suggest quickly I m in big tension, what can I do, I m not knowing how to remove this type of problems please quickly give me the answer please give me the solution in details with each solution, is medicine is required otr not please suggest I m waiting.
I have very serious problem my ejaculation time is decreasing its now just 20 sec after intimate wht I do I feel ashamed.
The foreskin of my penis is attached at its nose and it creates allot of pain .Is there any lubricant or surgery which can help me.
Dear Doctor, I'm 23 years male. Height 5'8" weight 65 kg. I'm suffering from gynecomastia and some sexual problem. Please help me to get rid of this. I'm waiting for your response.
My mom is 45 years old. She is suffering from mild headache and fever and is feeling cold. What type of disease symptoms it is? And how to get its remedy?
Sir, Mujhe PE problem hai. Only after 30 seconds I feel orgasm. Even if I stop & start after 30 seconds I do not feel like from 0. It seems that I dint stop & then restart but I am already there & I will have orgasm in 4-5 sec.
Iam having severe headache since a week tried so many tablets and medicines although they worked for sometime and again same problem is repeating and iam suffering from one side headache. What to do?
Drinking complain in summer is necessary or without it we can drink milk. because I have heard that it will make the body hot in summers and cause nose bleeding.
Hai. I am bachelor now. I am planning to get marry on next year. But my problem is that my penis is not coming outside from the skin. Will it negatively affect my sexual relation ship after my marriage?
Hey sadab khan. I am in big trouble. I am addicted of masturbation. How can I leave it. Please help me.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.