Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amrapali GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I have sensitivity in my teeth for 2 year. I have been using a sensodine tooth pest but no effect. What should I do now - Ajay Kumar Dubey.
I am chewing tobacco for more than 15years, now these days I am feeling that my mouth is not opening fully during eating something.
How can get relief from ad breath completely. Already done mouth wash two times and having always brush for two times daily. Pls. Help.
Bad smell is coming from my mouth. It is continues from last 1 month. Smell is coming even I brushed 2 times a day. Please give me some suggestions to resolve it.
My baby is 27 days old. My wife was having teeth pain at the time of pregnancy so due to that we had not taken any treatment. Now again after pregnancy she is having the same is there any medicine that will help her from teeth pain please suggest.
I got there problem. When I brush my there without toothbrush. I got bleeding in my there. Pleasehelp.
Hi I'm Sandeep from Delhi. I have teeth pain from last few days. In 2014, my teeth was filled by A dentist. I think I lost some of of male and now I have little a bit gap between to teeth. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 43, year, got oral cancer, and surgery and radiation over, still swelling is their after 9 months also, is any any permanent cure for oral cancer, what are the precaution to be taken after surgery and radiation. I have completed 9 months. I am not able to open the mouth complete. Please guide me to cure permanently.
My name is Divya and I am 19. I have fluorosis in my teeth and I want to know is it permanently curable. Please reply me as soon as possible.
Alveoloplasty is the reshaping of the bone crest to attain a smooth uniform level of bone for proper retention , stability and support of dentures. B. It takes generally 3 weeks to 8 weeks fr complete healing. C. The dentures are made from acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. D. Implant supported lower denture will provide better support and retention. E. Yes dentures should be removed before going to bed,for proper recirculation of gums(alveolar mucosa) at night.UNQUOTE has been studied and noted with interest. 01. Is it recommended to fix the removable Upper Denture on implants ? How many implants for the Upper Denture ? 02. On how many implants should the Rtemovable Lower Denture be placed on ? 03. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going for unremovable Fixed Dentures on implants. 04. If cost is not the consideration (and quality is) which of the acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. Would be recomended and why ?
I have a problem related to teeth, I brush once a day but there is a dirt between teeth and gems. When I try to brush two times a day my gems have a blood. Presently no pain is there but it may cause problem in future, please suggest me to clean my teeth and make gems strong Thank you.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.