Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Amol NanawareYour feedback matters!
I have suffer from heavy fever and also I am loss my hairs please help me sir I am waiting for you r msg please reply me sir.
Hii I have some sex problem while I do sex I get finish in 2 or 3 mins please let me know what to do.
After viral fever. I had extreme dryness on my face. Near mouth and nose, which is in form of patches. They are very painful and burning. Please suggest me how to get rid of it.
Hi, I'm 20 years old male, How to stop masturbation because of this I feel memory loss and weak in studies I cannot concentrate in anything feel like sleepy all day since past 4 years i'm doing all this and I feel pain at abdomen (kidney) side please help me any medication allopathy to stop this immediately.
I have problem with my sex timing I get free in just one minute. Can anyone tell me how to increase my sex time naturally or in case of medicine which medicine is good and doesn't have side affect?
I am suffering with digestive problem whenever I eat something I got gas acidity problems whatshould I do sir/mam?
1. Eating about half a serving a day of soya-based foods could lower a men's sperm count.
2. Look at the relationship between semen quality and a plant form of female sex hormone oestrogen known as phytoestrogen, which is plentiful in soya-rich foods
3. Researchers from britain analysed the intake of 15 soya-based foods in 99 men. They were asked how much and how often in the prior 3 months they had eaten soya-rich foods. The researchers divided the men in to groups according to the soya consumption levels. Men in the highest group on average ate half a serving per day. It was found that men in the highest intake category had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who ate no soya foods.
4. A normal sperm count ranges from 80 million and 120 million per ml, and a sperm count of 20 million per ml or below is considered low.
5. The associtation betwwen soya foods and lower sperm count was stronger in owerweight men.
6. This was attributed to the presence of higher levels of androgen-produced oestrogen in overweight men.
7. The finding suggest that soya foods could affect the male reproductive system, especially sperm production. However, more studies are needed to check whether soys food could cause infertility. (human reproduction, july 2008)