Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmolYour feedback matters!
I got marriage at the age of 22 and that time my wife was 20. As a newly married couple we lead to a pleasant sex life. After a year she conceived and fell from staircase and miscrage 12 weeks baby & after that unable to conceive. Please advice.
I am a 17 year girl and I did sex yesterday and I take unwanted 72 after 3 hrs from sex time and I am also doing sex today with condom and I take pain killer and after taking pain killer I do bomatind today then koi problem ho skta hai kya please tell me soon?
Hi Me and my Gf had protected sex before 15 days there was a white discharged on condom. I checked whether its break but it was not break and now after 15 days she had white discharge on her undies? Is she pregnant what should we do or natural foods to postpone pregnancy?
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of it’s benefits, there are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Texting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be frenetic as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner might have texted you to which you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems that perturbs you.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make false statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have an array of options at hand and this makes situations ponderous. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner. There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level.
Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that is driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!