Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmolYour feedback matters!
Hii sir I m 22 year girl I have applied medasalic ointment on my face for removing pimples spots n clear skin but after using this I have got white spot on my face what should I do plzz suggest me something.
I have blackish spots on my face from last 5 years, sometimes it itches and pains also, sometimes red pimples appear on the spot and as it disappears I feel the spot is getting darker nd spreading over the face. I used many medicines including homeopathy. Some of those were cosmilite, seros. Now I am using pynomax-tx cream.
M 20 year old male.And I have pimples since I was in 8th standard I tried some acne free creams and face wash and I drink so much water cuz my mom said that if I drink too much water it helps but apparently it didn't work out either so wht should I do how can I get rid of this pimples.?
Hello doctor. I' m mahavir, 24. I have a hair fall problem. Its not that I have completely lost it. But I have started to realize that if I don' t act now, then i' please surely loose them. Its not a breakage problem. The roots are really weak. One move through the scalp and there are at least 5-8 out. What products or oil shall I use. Please advice.
I would like to take skin whitening treatment, can you please suggest me cost for chemical peels and as well as laser treatment. I want to take it in Hyderabad, also tell me total package cost and duration of treatment.
I have sun turn on my hands suggest me. Then my hair turn into redish colour then it turns into white suggest me.
Hi all I'm having hair fall problem from last one year how to stop hair fall please help me . I'm using indulekha bringha oil but no result please help me.
Hi, I am 19 years old, I am a female, I saw one add through online about face cream radiance SKIN BRIGHTENING SERUM. To get a fair skin. Is this really effective? please suggest me your opinion.
My hair is greying fast. I am 48. Can it be stopped and can I gain back the black color of my discolored hair.
I am 32 yers old. Suffering from lichen pales in mouth gums, lips, what can I do? please tel me treatment.
Find Out the Type of Alopecia the Bald Patches Might Be Indicating
Alopecia Areata is the most prominent kind of alopecia that causes hair fall. It happens if your immune system attacks the hair follicles, resulting in excessive shedding and even bald patches. Generally, people below 20 are most affected by this condition but it may occur to any individual irrespective of age and gender. The hair loss is reversible on its own and treatments are also available. Below is a list of different types of Alopecia Areata that have been diagnosed in people.
- Alopecia Universalis (AU) - This kind of alopecia leads to complete hair loss from the body, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Alopecia Totalis (AT) - Alopecia Tolalis causes shedding of hair from the scalp making one bald.
- Alopecia Barbae - When Alopecia Areata occurs at the beard area making patches or wiping the entire area smooth, it is called Alopecia Barbae.
- Scarring Alopecias (Cicatricial Alopecias) - This is the rarest form of Alopecia where one loses hair permanently.
- Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) - Also called male or female pattern baldness, this type of alopecia causes excessive thinning of hair to the point that the scalp is almost visible. This is a progressive kind of hair loss that is most common in people with hereditary alopecia.
- Traction Alopecia - This type of alopecia results from excessive pulling on the hair, which causes tension in the hair follicles. Primarily seen in women because of certain kind of hairstyles, it can lead to damage of hair shafts preventing re-growth of hair.
- Telogen Effluvium - If more than normal amount of hair falls out then, it is called Telogen Effluvium. It is usually innocuous and the hair returns to its former glory after the phase has passed.
- Anagen Effluvium - This type of hair loss is caused due to chemicals used to treat cancer. After the completion of the treatment, hair usually grows back to its normal state.
Related Tip: Top Causes of Hair Loss and Hair Thinning in Women?
Mai apne hairs ko daily shampoo krta hu bt 10-12 hours k baad hair oily ho jate hai. Hair greasy ho jate. Ye kaise thik hoga. Hair oil hone k chalte dandruff v ho Jata hai. Aur hairfall v hone lgta hai. Keraglo shampoo v use kiye bt kuch fayda ni hua. Ye kaise thik hoga? please suggest medicine and best shampoo?
Scabies is an infection of the skin that is caused by an incredibly tiny mite ‘Sarcoptes scabiei’. They thrive on the surface of the epidermis and can survive up to two months. The outward symptoms include itchy, blister-like hives on the surface of the skin.
It is tremendously infectious and can easily be passed from one individual to another via skin contact. Usage of bedding or clothing that is infested may easily cause the mites to infect one.
Characteristic symptoms comprise of rashes and extreme itching. Areas of the body that get infected are:
- Soles of the feet
- Arsenic album: This medication is used when the eruptions emerge on the knees. Eruptions are the numerous dry small pustules which are accompanied by a very strong burning and itching sensation.
- Carbo veg: This is administered when the condition has a parched appearance almost all over the body, particularly bad on the extremities. The itching sensation gets worse at night or after undressing.
- Hepar Sulph and Sepia: It is used when the rashes develop near the folds of the skin. The flare-ups are usually hard and ooze pus. Another situation that warrants the usage of this medicine is when the patient becomes extremely uncomfortable in cold environments.
- Sulphur: The use of sulphur comes as an ultimate resort to curing this problem. It is the absolute remedy for persistent, neglected, stubborn, underlying cases of scabies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.