Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmithYour feedback matters!
Which foods are best for my health in winter season when m date come. I feel too weak and tired on that time. My face become black when my date don't come on time. Pls tell me what should I do. And which cream should I uses. What should I do.
I am 46 years old. From 2009 to 2011, I started taking asf 4x and some times asf 6x for white spots on my upper lip (not so white, slightly dull) and also some little white dots on my hand. Those dots on hand vanished, but, the one on the lip remained as it is. After that, I enrolled by paying rs. 20k at baksons and took their pills for three years, i. E. From 2012 jan to 2014 dec. The white spot on upper lip never vanished. This year, i. E. In 2015, I am again taking asf 6x (sbl company), but, till date nothing happened. Over the several years, I also applied the liquid on the upper lip, but, nothing happened. Kindly advice.
I am 15 year old girl and I have so much dark circles so how can I remove them and how we can get fair complexion.
Here are treatment , procedures and do's and don'ts of acne.
Hello sir, I am getting married soon. The problem is that my arms complexion is darker than my whole body. Please suggest any medicine or possible way which can effect fast. M 27 years old.
I have got a dark patch and watery pimples under arms. It's very much itchy and after scratching it's burning. It's been like 20 days. I've tried applying ketoconazole shampoo. Little reduced. Please advice.
I am 25 year old, male. My problem is in my tongue. There are a black hairy. Both side of my tongue. I have no any problem of this. Bt I frusted by this. What is this?
Hello. I had sucken face at the age of 4.now I am 28 years old. T he problem is same .I had deep laugh lines on my face .it doesn't looks gud. My suggest some natural remedy to remove deep laugh lines from my mouth.
She is a heart patient, she is having a skin problem and also pain in right hand. what to do now please tell.
My prostrate gland has enlarged and I have problem since last 8-9 years. Is it necessary to go for operation? If so what will be the cost of operation.
I am 21 years old girl get a dark skin on my day by day because of sun tan and blemishes please suggest best way to recover .
I hav dark complexion by birth. Face is very dark than body. I hav dark spots on forehead corners and round of mouth. I hav started using skin lite cream frm last one year combination of hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone. Result z good my face got lighter. But if when I stop to use dat cream again my face becomes dark. Could you please give me permanent solution to get fair skin.
I had a bump under the skin by my nose for about 4 years now. I have tried ?popping" it before but nothing ever came out. Recently it has gotten bigger and painful. Last night I barely touched it and puss came out of it. (I know this is gross) So I continued to squeeze it and all the sudden it felt like liquid from the bump was pushed out into my face under the skin and this morning I woke up and my face is all swollen around the bump and my right eye. I put ice on it for 45 minutes and even took an antihistamine, the swelling hasn?t gone down =(does anyone have any advice for me on what it might be. I am going to try to see a doctor but I don?t have medical insurance.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.