Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amith GargYour feedback matters!
4 months back when I was in office feel vomiting when spit small light coffee colored bleed after that lot of chest and stomach pain raises up and down heart beat got complete endoscopy checkup vocal cords normal pharnyx normal and in stomach inflamed scattered erosion report came like erosive gastropathy used medicine stomach problem some what better now but when spit in morning brush small amount of light coffee color bleed came from deep throat and right ear light pain visited Gastroenterology recently taken 4d ultra scan on complete abdomen report shown normal doctor suggested pantop hp kit please I want to know clear understand of my problem when I drunk or small whiskey it's irritates stomach.
I'am 25 year old, usually not take proper diet. Didn't had any health issue in past but last month I was having some chest pain in my chest while deep breath, cough, sneeze etc. As per my doctor i'am suffering form tuberculosis pleural effusion. He confirmed this by analysing x-ray and pleural fluid (approx 1litr fluid was collected from my chest) in which my A.D.A level was 83U/L. He prescribed me to take 4 akurit4 tablets (containing front line drug to cure tb) with empty stomach, to be taken before at least 2 hours from having breakfast. After 1 month of starting medicine course I did an ultrasound in which it is found that there is still 560 ml fluid present in my chest which will drain automatically as per doctor. Although i'am not having any serious pain but I have some query's in which I want expert opinions and my query's are -: 1: Is tuberculosis pleural effusion is communicable disease, should I need to stay away from my family and friends if so than for how much time? 2: Is it enough to conclude that someone is suffering from tuberculosis pleural effusion by only seeing x-ray and testing pleural fluid (by checking ADA level). 3: The drug i'am currently taking is good enough to treat this disease? 4: How much will it take to drain this fluid (560 ml) naturally? 5: Should I need do some test to confirm which tuberculosis is this, whether it is normal or mdr or any other before any further treatment? If there is any suggestion or prescription by your side please feel free to share. Please help me by answering the above query's if you can. I will be thankful for your kindness. Eagerly waiting for reply Thanks in advance.
I am 48 years old. FOR LAST 3 YEARS I AM REGULARLY TAKING ONE TABLET DAILY AT MORNING DUE TO HIGH PRESSURE TILL NOW. NOW MY PRESSURE STAND STILL AT 80-120. MAY I STOP TAKING PRESSURE TABLET IN FUTURE.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.