Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amita KukadeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female. Recently I got married. 2 years before I lost my right overy becoz of cysts. I am trying to pregnancy. Am I get pregnant? What should I do?
My age is 21. Before 6 months ago my weight was 65 kgs. But now it is 54kgs. How can I gain my weight?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My daughter is 19, she has a psychological problem, she overreacts for every small thing and doesn't eat properly moreover not at all studying these days, please give me a suggestion so that she should change.
Sir, I am having problem of fits. I completed a full course of oxetol medicine and in reports also it was cured. But from some days I am getting some minor shocks. Please help.
I am 22 years old, but I feel so tired all the time. Also recently I am not able to sleep properly. I feel weak and my nose feels blocked all the time. What is wrong with me? Please help.
I have dark circle and pimples in may face please gave me solution of this problem and medicine names.
How to reduce bad breath in my mouth. Please tell me some home remedy that I can use to root it out. Alao I brush twice a day still I have bad breath problem in my mouth.
I am 30 I am planning to use depiwhite skin whitening cream for fading my brown patch on skin in my face. I am so much worried of it. I am feeding mother. Will it work for me. Day by day my skin s dark can't take care of my skin. So I am planning to.
I'm having white spots on my beard. They are looking awkward. So please suggest me some medicine to get rid of them.
Hello Dr. I am pinky I am 20 year old women after marriage my weight become so high I want to loose my weight please tell me what should I do.
Hi, I am a 16 years old boy I am very weak and thin and I don't like to drink milk and I don't even have stamina now to run fast what should I do?
I lost my father last month and since I feel very sad n depressed I don't no what I do please help me.
I am 53 years old, my both arms paining while I lift are move up and down. Some times it pains continually with out lifting arm, I am ex-soldier joined army at the age of 17 years, now I retired. Can you advise me how can solve this problem either by yoga or by medicine eagerly waiting for your reply, please help me. Regards.
I'm 32 years old female. Married since 7 years and mother of two year old daughter. Since my pregnancy m having low back pain on the left side. N knee pain since 2 years. What should I do.
2-Do you have a cut or sore on your foot that is taking a long time to heal?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Consult doctor.