Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit RanaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I want to know the herbal medicines which active the sluggish and non motile sperms. Please advice me any best herbal medicine which have no side effects. My active sperms are 20%, sluggish 30% and non motile 50%. Total sperms count are 60 million.
I have water type sperm is there any effect for pregnancy but I got semen analysis was normal 62 million.
Whenever I had sex with my romantic partner she can not reach orgasm. I have tried enough foreplay it doesn't works. Why can't she reach orgasm easily. Please help.
I am an diabetic and am suffering from type 2 diabetes I take Zoryl M2 Forte 2 times in a day and some times feel that my sugar levels are high, what should I do?
Since 4 days. I am sleeping for just 5-6 hours. Is it good for me? how many hours to sleep for better health?
Kya alpha boost use karne se sex drive ko jayada enjoy kr sakte hai. Jaisa ki porn star use karte hai.
I have only one testicle by birth. So please tell me am I medically fit for govt job or if not please suggest treatment. Is this hernia problem.
I am 26 year feel. My mind never shuts down even after sleeping. My unconscious mind always think about random thoughts thats why I am unable to sleep soundly and wake up mentally exhausted. So please suggest should I consult psychiatrist or pulmonologist for sleeping problem. As its affecting my life, my concentration , memory , alertness all are getting affected by bad sleep.
Sir my penice do not open properly when it standing condition When i want to enter in my girl friend vegina i feel pain and it bleeding. What i do please consult
Sir ager kisi 2 vergin ladki ke sath alag lag time pe Bina condom use kiye sex kare to kya HIV ho skta hai dono ladki first time kisi ek hi ladke ke sath sex kare bina condom to bhi HIV ho skta hai.
Hi I have node formation under my feet between 3 finger and 4 th finger, the foot pains a lot when I walk or run, at times the nerves get a electric kind of shock. Can I suggest the probable cause and remedy.
The quote 'Good day starts with coffee' suits a lot of people who love nothing more than a cup of coffee every morning. However, your morning tryst with a cup of coffee might not be a very healthy habit. Believe it or not, addiction to caffeine (in the form of coffee) is as harmful as addiction to any other drug. In fact, caffeine is a legal drug that slowly and gradually damages your gastrointestinal tract. Here are the negative effects of coffee on your digestive system:
- Increases Acidity: Coffee is known to contain different kinds of oils, acids and caffeine. These compounds have an adverse impact on the digestive system. The stomach and intestinal linings get damaged due to the over-consumption of these compounds in the form of coffee. Moreover, as you take coffee, your stomach produces more hydrochloric acid for digestion. This causes acidity and hampers the HCL levels altogether. When we take coffee regularly for years in empty stomach, our body's capacity of producing proper amounts of HCL gets hampered. Often, HCL production gets reduced as well. This leads to indigestion of other food items and effects flatulence and produces unwanted gases due to the improper breaking of proteins and fats by the body.
- Ulcers and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Doctors believe that coffee acts as an irritant for patients of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), gastritis, Crohn's disease, colitis and ulcers. Coffee is responsible for the irritation of the lining of stomach and intestine. It is also noticed that certain enzymes present in the coffee beans are also harmful to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Heartburn: Coffee is responsible for relaxing the esophageal sphincter muscle. The relaxation of this muscle hinders the process of digestion and causes acid-reflux, resulting in heartburn. It is known to have compounds that have diuretic, laxative and mineral blocking effects on the body.
- Laxative Effects: Coffee stimulates the process of peristalsis or movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract. The peristalsis starts immediately after food is swallowed by the individual. The intake of coffee catalyzes peristalsis and consequently leads to emptying of the stomach even before the food is digested properly. The semi-digested food is sent to the intestine too early, causing injury to the intestine and hampering the absorption of nutrients.
- Affects absorption of minerals: Caffeine reduces the ability of the stomach to absorb iron and also hinders the absorption of minerals like calcium, zinc and magnesium by the kidney. All these minerals help in digestion at different points and regulate the bowel movement.
Coffee is known to have benefits like reduction of constipation and sugar absorption. But, it also interferes with the smooth functioning of the digestive system. It has a tendency to increase stomach aches, disturb the fluid balance and the overall process of digestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.