Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit NagarikYour feedback matters!
Hello. I hd a sexual contact wid my bfnd aftr dat I found vry burning conditions in my vagina. Also blood passed along urine. Nd these burns are seriously vry painful. Pls suggest something gud.
What are the symptoms of kidney attack or stone in kidney. How many types of disease may be in kidney.
I have stone in kidney. I eat many medicine like cystone, dystone, and other. I eat also desi medicine. I heal by take these but after some months stone are there in kidney. What should I do for removing permanent of stone.
I am 23 years old. I have been observing a change in color in my urine since yesterday evening. I had some beetroots daily in my food for a couple of days at a frenz place n olso a carrot daily.
What is the best diet for multiple myeloma patient whose bones are week hemoglobin is down & now effecting in kidneys creatinine levels is quite high it is 2+ so which foodgrains, fruits & dry fruits to avoid which should be taken as diet?
I am female 38 yrs frequent urine for every 10 mints since 15 days I am suffering with this problem.
I am 60 years old with bypass heart surgery and diabetic for 30yrs. At present my two kidneys have failed and taking dialysis treatment weekly thrice in hospital. My creatine level is 5.3 and urea is 79 and other electrolytes are normal. please suggest me medicines so as to forgo the dialysis. With regards, k. Subbarao 8971694254.
What is the reason for yellow urine. I do drink more water. And my age is 23. I even do walk and exercise for 1 hour.
My sister is 38 years old. She has bp, and a small stone in kidney . She's undergoing medication for that. But the problem is from childhood she gets severe shivering and cold when she takes medicine. Please suggest solution for this.
Dear sir Meri problem ye hai ki muje urine bar bar ata hai mein din bhar me bahot bar jata hu raat me b 3 4 bar urine jana padta hai. Pahele aesa nahi hota tha. Pls tell me aese kyu hota hai.
Hi, doctors from last 3 month to now, I am getting pain during passing urine I was thinking that it was nothing but as am getting more pain hence I did a urine test where I found a urine infection.
Having urine infection . Details are as below: 1- burning 2- blood in urine. Kindly mention the cause of the problem and remedies . Thanks.
Sir 13 months boy has Non Functional Right kidney (MCD) found in DTPA Test, size rt kidney is 3.8*1.6 cm whereas Left Kidney is normal in size.
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.