Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MoreYour feedback matters!
My hip mussels are week Mera accident ho gya tha Hip neck me fracture tha Abhi fracture heal ho gya hai 1 mahine se lekin hip mussels kamjor hain Chalne me dard hota hai Kya karna chahiye.
I am 35 year old male. I have back pain right hand side. I am having pain killer and belt also. Kindly tell me what should I do.
My son aged 39 yrs is suffering from cervical stenosis for the last 3 years and has neck pain, shoulder pain besides weakness in the legs and numbness in hands and legs. He has been advised nectomy. Is there any alterntive treatment to get rid of the symptoms?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days because I have backpain so I tried multiple home remedies but they didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My mother has complaint pain in her arms. She can not pick up her own arms. Please tell me treatment for this.
While sitting there is a cracking sound inside my right knee, doctor said it might be deficiency of vitamin D. After some tests doctor confirmed that I have vitamin deficiency. He gave me vitamin powders and he said to stand in early morning sunlight so that I can get vitamin D. But I have not much time to stand in early morning sunlight. I'm a student so I have to get ready for school. Can I have some vitamin D rich foods? But I do not know what to eat, can you please suggest some vitamin D rich foods?
I am suffering from back pain for 1-2 months .I m 17 years only nd I do masturbation daily How to get relief from this pain ?
I have pain in my left knee. And when I m walking it's sounding kit kit. please consult what is this.
L3 vertebra wedge compression unstable compression fracture Now I took 3 weeks of bed rest How long does it take to get recover?
Dear sir/madam, I have too much burning on leg bottom and also on fingure of my right leg. So please advise me ointment and tablet for that please.
My mother aged about 63 years having severe knee problem and she is not able to walk properly. What kind of diet and medicines she has to take to avoid operation.
Age 70 plus and knee pain for past few years and surgery not recommended due to heart and other problems.
I a a student I am back pen please help me I am usibh pen cillerr please help me and my head always pen appmeri madam keejiye plx.
I am 53 year old women. Have a pain in the ankle- It started with one leg and is now in both legs. Right one pains more and the pain is like when one sprains the leg- that momentary pain. At night during sleep when I change posture each time it pains in this manner- Morning while walking continuous pain- bearable but still paining.please help .
I am 41 years old female & have started having slight problem in my right knee while climbing stairs. Am obese. Can I use treadmill instead of a natural walk? will it affect my knees in longer run? is treadmill harmful in any way? please advise.
I am bipolar and taking lithium 900 mg (total) in thee times. From last 5 days I sometimes I am feeling pain on my face (jaw muscle and cheeks) I feel pressure on my face and on eyes. Am I relapsing?
I have the problem of PIVD-L4-L5 (L), which is detected 1 month back. Neuro surgeon advised surgery due to severity of clinical symptoms which is shown in MRI. As per advice of neuro surgeon I agreed to go for surgery and after PA-check up when I go to take date of operation, Surgeon had advised to wait for 6 month. My case in symptomatic, it is not severe but as per report it is severe. What should I do- (1) go for operation (2) try some others therapy like Naturopathy, homeopathy, yoga etc. (3) follow instruction of surgeon and wait for further status. (4) or others options which I couldn't mention. I am working in an environment where I have to be physically active and I can not avoid it. Please give me a suitable advice and method to treat my disease/problem.
My wife aged about 60 yrs and diabetic patient since about last 5 yrs. Now she is suffering from sever ankle pain since last about 1 year. Kindl; y suggest solution to relief pain.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.