Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Amit Bagul


General Physician, Thane

14 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Dr. Amit Bagul BAMS, CCH General Physician, Thane
14 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Amit Bagul
Dr. Amit Bagul is a popular General Physician in Mira Road (E), Thane. He has been a practicing General Physician for 14 years. He has done BAMS, CCH . He is currently practising at Shatayushi Clinic in Mira Road (E), Thane. Book an appointment online with Dr. Amit Bagul on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - Govt. Dental College HospitalNagpur, - 2003
CCH - university of mumbai, - 2005
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shatayushi Clinic

# Shop No.4, Satelite Park, Hatkesh, Mira Road, Thane. Landmark: Behind G.C.C.Club, ThaneThane Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Amit Bagul

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I Feel pain in joint and b. P remains low and loosing some weight to. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi kindly rule out your diabetes, uric acid, calcium, vitamin d and other metabolic disorders. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel very sleepy the whole day n feel very weak n get tired very soon . What could b the reason. I also sweat a lot.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Crush 15 thoroughly washed basil leaves 2. Place it on a sieve and extract its juice 3. Add 1 tsp of honey to this juice 4. Mix well 5. Drink 2 times a day Causes: • Stress • Faulty diet or malnutrition • Loss of blood due to any injury or during the menstruation cycle • Slow bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys or bladder it will surely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter age is 18 month And 05 days. When his age is 6 and half months than we find that she is suffering from Iron deficiency Anemia based on report 1) RBC=Anisochromia andanisopoikilocytosis. Microcytic hypochromic rwe cell with some tear drop cells, elliptical cell, target cells and occasional fragmental red cell are noted. 2) That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% 3) WBC- Matured with increase total count. Few reactive lymphocytes are also seen. 4) Platelets;- Increased, Serum Ferritin-05 ng/ml. 5) Comments- severe microcytic hypochromic anemia with leukocytosis and thrombocytosis. Please correlate clicinally and evaluate for iron deficiency anemia and hemoglobin disorder. That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% and that time required blood transfusion and that time HB% was-12.20%. After again one month later that when she admitted in hospital that time Hemoglobin level is 10.38% and at presently we take some test. At present Hemoglobin % is 12.20 and LDH level 597U/L and S. Ferritin level is 63.8 ng/ml and we also taken HB ELECTROPHORESIS and result is HB A- 96.5%, HB A2-2.3% and HB F -1.2%. On dated 01/05/2016 HB% becomes down 10.20% RBC-4.18% and Blood culture report and Urin RME and Stool RME report is ok. Some times we give her nebulizer. Most of the time Runny nose itchy eye and regular cold and fever problem. Now I want to know the above report result mean. On the other hand last 4 months his weight is constant at 9 kg. How we can gain weight my baby. We are worry about that. 1 Doctor Answered.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), F.I.A.M.S. (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Muzaffarnagar
Above report is more in favor of Iron/ multi nutritional deficiency anemia. Blood transfusion increases Hb temporarily. Intermittent fall of Hb may be due to interrupted treatment and lack of nutritional diet as indicated by constant wt at 9 kg. To improve his wt and normalize Hb, give him Iron, B Complex, Vit C and other micro nutrients and continue at least for about 3 months after Hb comes to normal, add oil/ ghee in his nutritious diet for wt gain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my age is 33years since last week iam unable to sleep tried many home remedies but unable to sleep please tell me what to do to get sleep.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine PASSIFLORA Q (Dr Reckeweg) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water in morning and afternoon.Drink 40 drops in 20 ml fresh water before sleep.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is a continous sound in both my ears since last six months / please advise treatment

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
This is called Tinnitus. Exactly there is no curative drug for This but Tab.Bilovas 3 times a day will help u.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, thanks in in advance for answering my query. I am a 19 year old boy. From the past 3-4 years, I have continuous cold. I don't know if they call it chronic cold. I consulted my family physician twice but it did not work. I have also tried homeopathy which too did not yield any results. I don't have a running nose always, but I have to clear my nose every 3-5 hours, mostly after a meal. What should I do? Thanks again.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Kolkata
Regular cold may be due to Allergies or due to decreased immunity repeated episodes of viral infection. *Steam inhalation  twice a day. *Have fruits 5 portions  every day  *A course of vitamin B complex and vitamin C to improve  immunity. *Avoid  allergic stimuli like dust ,pollens. If you remain in AC room either ensure AC FILTER is cleaned every 2 weeks  or use a mask Get a CT PNS done. Shate report on Lybrate. *Steroid nasal  sprays may be needed for a prolonged duration  Anti allergic  drugs may also be needed Medicines however  cannot be prescribed  in the open forum according to Lybrate policy.  Hope this helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old female, from pass two days I am experiencing pricking pain in left chest and slight pain below left shoulder. Is it because I started yoga now a days?

Master Of Surgery, DNB (Orthopedics)
Orthopedist, Agra
Yes vey likely myalgia. But if you have any history of hypertension or heart problem get ecg done and inform.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Problem- premature ejaculation, less hardness of penis. I am unmarried, 23 years old. My pines is very weak because I do hand practice. Can you tell me how I can make ny pines strong. And make me able for marriage. I am very worried about my pines.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, mustarbation for couple of days is healthy but frequent attempts there for is injurious for you and for your conjugal life, too, causing erectile dysfunction, premature ejeculation, bending down of your penis, glans may go flabby and penis, relaxed. Go for meditation, take, plenty of water, your diet b easily digestible, on time. Homoeo medicine. @ acid phos 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ damianaq-10 drops, thrice a day with little water. Quit, mustarbation, immediately, please.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother's pennis is very pain and his lower portion of stomach is also pain right and left side both please tell me how I cure it permanently.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please do a urine test r/e and culture to understand if he is having uti. Secondly wash the lower abdomen with warm water - if this is helpful. If there is a insect-bite that needs to be identified and treated. Give him arsenic alba 30 - thrice for next 2 days for further queries get back to me.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

2 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex with a girl. I need to have test for Gonorrhoea. Can someone please suggest me what test should I go for. I checked with Lal path lab and they have PCR test and other Gonococcus Test. Please also advice which doctor should I consult.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi lybrate-user, in case of unprotected oral intercourse obviously vaginal sex also might have happened. So ultimately it's not alone gonnorrhoea yoi should look for, there is a test caled std profile test which includes all as common. It's better if you go for this particular test. After that just revrt me back with reports i'll let know what to do based on the report. Hope I answered your quiries and do not hesitate to ask any other questions. Have a good day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old .i am always having headache. Then I continuously used trimole tablet c to relief it. Now always getting stomach pain what to do.

Ayurveda, Sonipat
Use plenty of milk sutsekhar ras 1-1 tab bd sirashulvajra ras 1-1 tab bd for 15 days then consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Men's Sexual Problems

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Men's Sexual Problems

Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.

Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.

Men's sex problems include:

1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.

What causes men's sexual problems?

Men's sex problems may be due to:

1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
5. Stress
6. Anxiety
7. Depression
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.

How are men's sex problems diagnosed?

A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.

A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.

Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:

1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.

What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?

Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:

  • Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
  • Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
  • Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
  • Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.
28 people found this helpful

Excess sweating are being formed from forehead and body and do not tolerate heat in summer. Suggest alternative medicine for this. I have no thyroid. But having pita and vata humours.

General Physician, Delhi
Some people do have this problem. It might be physiological means normal. But get urself screened up for blood pressure. If no other symptoms are associated it might be hyperhidrosis. Drink approx 4 ltrs of water two avoid water and salt loss
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is a little swelling in my wife's right ankle due to improper dance step. Slight pain is also there Her age is 43 Kindly what should be done ?

General Physician, Delhi
It could be due to sprain or strain. Apply ice pack locally every 2 hrly for 10 min. Apply painkiller on locally. Rest with foot end raised. Hope this helps u. If pain increases then get xray done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever for tha last 2day and can you suggest what should be don.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.cold sponging Sos 3.Drink plenty of water 4.Take rest 4.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test, urine Re/Me after consulting doctor 5. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

18 year old and I am suffering from fever since last night which medicine I should take and I should take rest or not or whqt should I do.

M.D. (Ayurveda )
Ayurveda, Patiala
Kindly take indukantha Kshaya, 20ml, twice a day, empty stomach. Take mahasudarshana ghanavati, 2 tabs, thrice a day, after meals. Take liquid diet in your diet, regularly, like daliya, khichdi, moong daal. Stop curdand other cold eatables. Continue the regime for 15 days. Good luck.

I am 34 male. Testosterone levels are 256 ng/dl. Feels lethargic and tired all the time.

M.S. - Sexology Sexual Counselling , Ph.D. - Sexology - , PGDPC (Post Graduation Diploma In Psychological Counselling) -
Sexologist, Mumbai
Testosterone level is not less. Its normal. Eat balance diet. Include udid dal in diet. Be active remove lazyness. Do fast walking in the morning.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a essential tremor. My hand is shaking when I perform any task. My age is just 23. So prefers me something. So I can control it.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bijapur
Dear lybrate user acc to ayurveda its increased vata symptom, ie nervous system weakness. Inorder to control this massage your wholebody with maha masha oil followed by hot bath daily morning. Nourish your body with healthy diet regularly. Adequate sleep & light exercises necessary.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed