Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit A SarafYour feedback matters!
Earlier I use to masturbate each day once some I controlled it to 3 times in a week, I want to stop it but it doesn't, will it lead to some problems in my body.
I am Surya of 21 years old and I am suffering with asthma since my childhood. I have consulted many doctors but no use. At present I am using rotocapsules for instant relaxation. Can you suggest me a better way to get out of the problem.
Actually am masturbating my penis my self I was do this from few year's but nw a days I was addicted it I will try to leave this but not happening. For to leave tht wt shall I do pls reply me.
I cough problem, when climate changes it attacks in my lungs and fever gets started. Please help me.
I am unable to sleep at night, I try my level best to sleep but I can't do that I remember unnecessary things for about 1 or 2 hrs when I am trying to sleep. What can I do?
Facing lots of problem with indigestion, after every meal or any food going for immediate motion and also if eat something related to milk or milk products mucus is forming and nostrils getting blocked.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from heavy itching in my bread area which started few years ago from shaving. What treatment is required now to get relief from this? I am residing at Kolkata and my contact no. 7595966793.
I am 47 years old. Day before yesterday I was feeling severe pain in the front part of my head that is both sides between ears and eyes. Checked blood pressure it was 140/100. Since then I am taking Tab. AMLONG 5 mg. Now feeling better. After taking the said tablet first time, after one hour I checked out blood pressure again it was 147/90. Please advice.
How to get a great sex statima to fulfill married life current stamina very poor can't do sex for good time.
I am feeling cold and coughing. N for four night I could not sleep well. I take medicine still not yet well.
Im suffering frm precum. Due to which my health is getting affected. I have consulted a doc and he suggested me vigomax tablet course of 3 months. After dis course d prob was partially solved and nw it has started again. I dnt masturbate much. And I dnt get nightfalls. M sexually active. Plzz suggest me some tablet that cud cure my prob permanently. Dnt suggest any ayurvedic remedy. Suggest me tablets dat r available in indian market m happy to take tablets.
How to control uric acid fast in women. My wife have high uric acid & he get swelling on body please suggest me what I can do.
I am 20 yrs old have pcod problem and after I eat medicines I always feel like vomiting. And I always have headache vomiting feeling before I had started with my medicine course. Please tell me what should I do to feel refreshed. Hope to listen from you soon. Thankyou!
I have pain in my back neck and back arms. Due to that I have aways headache. Please suggest some good doctor.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.