Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amir K. DhukaYour feedback matters!
I had an allergy behind my right ear since the last 3 days. I do not know how it came. I am feeling a sort of light pain. What may be the reason.
Acne can be frustrating and annoying. A lot of unnecessary chaos can be avoided if people get the facts right.
1. Myth: Adults do not suffer from acne problems
Truth: While acne outbreaks are common amongst teenagers, adults are not spared either. In adults, the acne problems are essentially of two types; the late onset acne and the persistent acne. In many cases, it has been observed that the acne problems appear at a later period, mostly after 23 to 25 years of age (late onset acne). At other times, the unwanted acne outbreaks that mark its appearance during the teenage years linger for a longer period (persistent acne type).
2. Myth: A person's eating habits and lifestyle has no role to play in acne
Truth: Lifestyle and eating habits can influence a person's health. Excessive intake of sweets and simple carbohydrates can worsen the acne. Stress, fatigue, lack of proper sleep, can also aggravate the already frustrating acne problem.
3. Myth: Acne results from dirty skin, with adult men and women being equally affected
Truth: The Pilosebaceous unit of the skin plays a pivotal role in acne outbreaks. The oil producing gland (Sebaceous gland) of this unit acts as the main control. Certain hormones regulate the activity and size of this gland. An increase in the size of the sebaceous gland results in an increased oil secretion. The skin pores become very sticky. These pores serve as a host, into which the acne causing bacteria, P. acnes multiples.
Adult women are more prone to acne than their male counterparts. This is because, hormonal imbalance or alterations affects adult females more. Women often suffer from acne during menstruation.
4. Myth: Acne can spread from one person to another
Truth: More than often, acne is seen as a contagious dermatological problem. Though caused by the bacteria P. acnes, acne is not contagious. It is rather foolish to maintain a distance from the affected individual.
5. Myth: Acne is a minor problem and needs no medical intervention
Truth: Going for self-medication can do the acne more harm than good. Acne is influenced by a number of internal as well as external factors (stress, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyle). For an effective treatment, it is important to identify the root cause. It is best to consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
6. Myth: In case of acne, the face should be frequently washed and cleansed
Truth: Ideally, the face should be washed twice daily with a gentle cleanser. Some people get eternal pleasure in squeezing the heads of the spot. This can damage your skin beyond repair.
Do not allow acne problems to affect your self-confidence. Acne can be cured. Do not fall for the baseless myths.
I have pre mature ejaculation prob since last five year many time I get discharge even erection is not done. I can not make my partner satisfied And I also wan to increase my penis size how can I. Another one most important thing that I want to do circumcision. I am 32 years old. Is it possible because my skin is never break from the top of penis so there is curve when penis get irract. Please please help. And where I can do circumcision and is it possible in that age any side effect?
Hi I am Chaitali. I am suffering from headache from last two months. And got very tired for the Same. I have changed almost 3-4 doctors but nothing well. Can you please advise me.
I am 23 years old, I am suffering from fever, cold,headache, dry cough since 3 days. I have took medicines but not cured. Please tell me correct treatment.
I'm 21 years old and i'm dieting from 3 days which include only milk in a day and at luch soup and nothing in the night. I repeated this 2 days and today is my 3rd day of dieting I drank 1 glass milk in the morning and had nothing in the lunch. So my question was can I eat a bowl of maggie in the night please reply urgently because i am very hungry.
Is peanut butter safe for asthma patient? Can I consume it on daily basis? And what else I can have?
Hello my concentration is very poor when I try to read something my mind thinking old stories and I can't counstrate.
Some of us are born with freckles and some acquire them, mostly due to sun exposure. They are not common on dark skin, but those of us with lighter complexion have to bear the brunt of these brown dot-like blemishes. If you’ve been waiting for information on easy and super-fast ways to get rid of freckles, you’ve just got lucky.
You can use natural lightening methods as well as freckle-removing treatments like lasers to get rid of freckles fast.
Natural lightening methods:
- Lemon juice: This natural bleach can lighten freckles fast. Problem is that lemon juice doesn’t work on freckles caused due to sun exposure as these are darker and more irregularly placed across the skin.
- Sour cream mask: Milk and sour cream are both very effective in combating freckles. Just make a mask and apply on your face and let it soak in. What happens here is that the lactic acid in milk peels away the outer skin on your face, lightening freckles.
- Fruit peels: You can mix fruits and apply on face. This will facilitate the natural acids in fruits to peel the top layer of skin and lighten freckles. Strawberries and kiwi fruit are very effective and so are cucumbers and apricots.
Treatments for removing freckles
- Lightening creams: These are easily available as well as extremely effective against both natural as well as sun induced freckles. Creams with liquorice extract and Aloe work best. Then there are creams with chemicals like hydroquinone and oxybenzone, which are also very effective, though they can sometimes have side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: What microdermabrasion does is that it removes the outer layer of skin through the action of a stream of tiny particles. This reduces the intensity of freckles.
- Chemical peels: These peels remove the top layer of skin and reduce freckles. Skin needs 2-3 days to heal after a chemical peel. Chemical peels are prepared in 3 different strengths:
- Superficial which use alpha or beta hydroxy acids
- Medium which uses trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deep into skin
- Deep peels which use higher concentrations of trichloroacetic acid or phenol to get rid of even more layers of skin.
- Laser treatment: Lasers offer a fast way to get rid of freckles. They work by burning the blood vessels underneath the freckles. This reduces the intensity of freckles and gives skin an even tone. The procedure is safe if done by a surgeon. It may cause some temporary bruising, swelling and redness.
A good way to stop freckles from marring the prettiness of your skin is to protect yourself from the sun. You can wear sunscreen or cover your skin with long sleeves. Both of these stop the darkening of old freckles or the formation of newer ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.