Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ameet MalsheYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from IBS, a gut brain axis problem.in my case it leads intestinal swelling and constipation, though there is no abdominal pain&inflammation. Problem occur severe frequently. Levosulpiride 25 mg, a medicine, an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor is used to cure problem that relieve for a little time. My question-is there any permanent cure of this type of IBS ?
- Oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. Your mouth is a window into the health of your body. It can show signs of nutritional deficiencies or general infection. Systemic diseases, those that affect the entire body, may first become apparent because of mouth lesions or other oral problems.
- Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral health is important. Most americans today enjoy excellent oral health and are keeping their natural teeth throughout their lives; however, cavities remain the most prevalent chronic disease of childhood. Some 100 million americans fail to see a dentist each year, even though regular dental examinations and good oral hygiene can prevent most dental disease. Many people believe that they need to see a dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but regular dental visits can contribute to a lifetime of good oral health. If you are experiencing dental pain, don't put off seeing a dentist. With dentistry's many advances, diagnosis and treatment are more sophisticated and comfortable than ever.
- You can practice good oral hygiene by always brushing your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, cleaning between your teeth once a day with floss or another interdental cleaner, replacing your toothbrush every three or four months and by eating a balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks. Don't forget to schedule regular dental check-ups to keep your smile, and yourself, healthy.
I have a fungal infection on both inner sides of thighs. It's been about 5 months I have used several creams but infection doesn't seem to be reduced. Candid b cream has some result but it's temporary relief. Can I continue with this cream, please suggest any cream or treatment I need to go further.
My penis is not in proper straight and neat way. Its going cross bend in left side while on erection. Is there any problem because of this bending and cross erection of penis? And is there any remedy or any ways to make it straight and in proper way? Please help me to get rid from this problem? Please give a solution?
I am facing problem with Alopecia areata (penukorukudu in telugu) and hair loss also. Now I am pregnant I do not want to the use any medicine. So can you please suggest me a good formula to remove the Alopecia areata. Thanking You.
I'm 25 yrs. I have very painful periods and my periods are always regular. I found out I have endometriosis. Is there any cure for it?
Sir, I am having brown streaks small & long on my arms, shoulders & back for the past 4/5 months. What could be the reason.
I am 23 years old. Have severe pain on my eyes and it will become red when I applied oil I applied eyes drop but I can't get rid from that what can I do.
I am working in accounts and most of the time sitting in front computer and having a pain at my hip bone joints and sometimes also observing a tingling sensation in my legs. What to do,
Has your life been mundane or monotonous lately, well then you have reasons to worry. Lives with less intimacy or unhappy sex lives have been known to cause problems in a relationship and may also be a cause for your mental problems.
In order to avoid these pitfalls, use these tips to bring back the spark and the smile on your partner's face:
- Wear red: The chances of having sex increases significantly if you are wearing red color. It is said to change the perception about a person's attractiveness.
- Oral sex: Oral sex allows for more clitoris stimulation in women and penile stimulation in men. Try new positions such as sixty nine and the elevator to keep things interesting in the bed.
- Scintillating visuals: To make your partner more aroused, use visual techniques such as lacy lingerie with heels. Men tend to focus on the visual aspect of sex more so it may be stimulating for them.
- Sexting: Sexting is the new thing in spicing up your sex life. Send saucy texts to your partner as this will spice up things and bring more creativity in your bedroom. It will bring both of you closer and is also a method of revealing your innermost desires without facing your partner.
- New positions: Opt for a new sex positions the next time you have sex, it will prevent monotony in your sex life. You may opt for poses such as the cowgirl where the woman is on top or the body builder position.
- Practice the downward dog position: This pose has been shown to increase libido in men and also helps them to last longer in bed. You will see improvement in core strength and will be able to control your pelvic muscle better.
- Communicate: You should communicate more with you partner, as this helps in improving your relationship. If you are more open, then it will lead to a better sex life.
- Going for it in the morning: Men are known to last longer in the morning as the level of testosterone in the body is high at this point of the day. It will also improve your health and mood.