Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambresh Nanda
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ambresh NandaYour feedback matters!
My mother recently checked her thyroid and it came to high also she is having a problem of blood pressure. And her left hand joint is paining ,plzz help.
Sir I ma 29 years old .I have a BP Problem my BP is 150/110. Please give me some advice. I take a medicine Envas 5 mg but not control.
My father has diabetes for last 15 years, and he has also high Blood pressure for last 8 yrs, he is taken medicines for both diseases prolong time, is their any chances of side effect? Another question is blood sugar level is not remain normal in all the time, after taking medicine also, why is this fluctuation? Is there any medicine for controlling Sugar level? He is maintaining a diabetic diet also.
What are the symptoms of heart problem? And why there are Jerks in brain In every single minute happen?
Breathelife, a global campaign led by who
Breathelife is a global campaign led by who, the climate &amp; clean air coalition and the government of norway, to raise awareness about the health risks of short-lived climate pollutants, which contribute significantly to global warming and air pollution.
The breathelife campaign stresses both the practical policy measures that cities can implement (such as better housing, transport, waste, and energy systems) and measures people can take as communities or individuals (for example, to stop waste burning, promote green spaces and walking/cycling) to improve our air. Improving vehicle standards, prioritizing clean public and active transit, as well as adopting more efficient stove and fuel alternatives for cooking, lighting and heating are among the actions that can save lives and help save the planet (who)
Dr. Rahul kewalkumar
My mom is 65 years old. She suffered from chest pain in july. The angiography report says "minor coronary artery disease" Dr.prescribed Atocor 20, Pantocid DSR and ecosprin 75. From few days my mom feel mild pain in chest again. I want to know that either my mom need any surgery like angioplasty or bypass. Or should be treated through medicine?
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to consult a doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and stay away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.