Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amar Katre
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amar KatreYour feedback matters!
Having tooth problem as my jaw is narrow, tongue gets touch with the lower front teeths as it is maloclusion also. Wat to do?
My son is 6 years old. While playing one of his teeth is broken. There is some left over teeth inside. Will it fall down automatically when the original grows or we have to consult a dentist.
I suffered from abscess in my tooth. Then the doctor treat my tooth with Withdrawal of nerve. And it was successful. Then After month and a half I have had pain at the same teeth I made an x-ray the tooth condition was ok. Now can I know then why I have this pain! I also feel that my gum just on the teeth that I treat. hurts me. It's like If I put a lemon on it will be the end. Also I feel pain when I push my teeth in my gum just with the teeth that I treat. So it can be gum inflammation? But in one teeth. And the solution is Antibiotic?
Hello I am 22+ years old I am suffering from extreme gingivitis since almost 1.5 years actually this time back I went to dentist for checkup he adviced me to fill 5 tooth due to cavity he did it and the story began before that I was not having flammation and itching between tooth then in on of my tooth he did rct as I was feeling much sensitivity unfirtunately that went unsuccessful his services were fucking bad and I hate him a lot then after I visited another dentist and he told me that rct was not done properly he then did re-rct then also he performed laser for that tooth but I am still feeling sensation inthat tooth he also told me that I m suffering from gingivitis infected pockets has already taken place between tooth where filling were done every week he operates those pockets with fine scaler and with hydrogen metro or what its being its be more than one year under this doctor and I am not getting results please I beg of you please tell me is gingivitis curable I am fed up and depressed I am in depression as its unbearable for me to survive with this stubborn infection I am really not getting effects of treatment please tell me what to do next
There are many advertisements of many toothpaste shows daily on television but in actual which is the more beneficial toothpaste to kill the germs?
I have a tooth ache in the lower jaw in a front teeth there is no movement of decay and the ache is more on touching what to do?
A common man follows a standard daily oral hygiene routine, which entails brushing one’s teeth and rinsing one’s mouth. At the most, some people who are extra conscious about their oral hygiene use dental floss or some branded mouthwash for the fresh feeling. But, the question remains, is it enough?
From the time you wake up till the time you go back to sleep, your mouth is susceptible to a large amount of attacks from bacteria, which enter your body through your mouth. This results in unwanted and harmful dental diseases. This can happen in spite of the fact that people regularly and religiously follow their daily oral hygiene as well as their trips to the dentist for regular clean-ups. So what is that extra something that can help get rid of the bacteria trying to take permanent residence in your mouth?
Oil pulling is an ancient and traditional Ayurvedic technique which is your best bet to detoxify your mouth from that pesky bacterium along with whitening and cleaning of your teeth. It is also a proven cure for innumerable diseases like skin infections, arthritis, liver and stomach problems, curing headaches and migraines, throat infections etc. Any type of edible oil can be used for this highly beneficial Ayurvedic technique.
Following are a set of instructions for the process of how oil pulling is done:
- Oil pulling process should be conducted immediately after waking up before eating or drinking anything.
- Choose edible oil like sesame, coconut or olive oil for this purpose.
- Take not more than 2 tablespoons of oil in the mouth and swish it i.e. is move it around the mouth for at least 20 minutes moving it throughout the mouth and along the gums and in between the teeth also.
- Avoid decreasing the time limit for swishing the oil in the mouth. By decreasing the time you might not be able to completely detoxify your mouth and by increasing the time the risks of absorbing the toxins back in the mouth and stomach are high. To know when the time is right to stop swishing the oil in your mouth, you can out a little oil from your mouth. If the oil has thinned and turned white or milky then it is time to spit out the rest of the oil from your mouth.
- After spitting out the oil, rinse and gargle your mouth with warm water and use a tongue cleaner to remove all residue of the oil.
Repeat this process everyday for satisfying results.
Benefits of oil pulling:
- The main cause of bad breath in your mouth is tooth decay which is caused by a bacterium which is called Streptococcus mutans bacteria. Oil pulling is an attested form of Ayurvedic technique which gets rid of this bacterium from your mouth permanently.
- Teeth and gum related diseases like gingivitis and periodontists are also cured.
- It helps to reduce in dental cavities.
- Oil pulling invigorates the lymphatic system by depleting the toxins in the vital organs of the body.
- Helps in getting whiter and brighter teeth.
While oil pulling is a very involved technique, a quicker way to adopt Ayurveda on a daily basis is the use of tooth powder. Tooth powder is an Ayurvedic replacement to toothpaste without the harmful chemicals (especially fluoride) that go into our daily minty and frothy brushing experience. It has proven to be much more effective than tooth paste in getting rid of yellowness of teeth, gingivitis and bleeding gums.