Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akshay H. ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Give medicine for prostate silodol d 8' for last 5 years I regularly eat this medicine now my question. Its solution is this medicine.?
Hi I am suffering form hair (skin) problems form more than 3 years. Basically form some parts of my body like -- eybrows, and beards. There are some small patches in the eyebrow and beards those does not have hairs. These patches are not increasing now but but even hairs are not coming. If any fast treatment is available please let me know atleast in the eyebrow section, so I can think further.
I am having yellow teeth with yellowish plague/tartar deposit. I got to know about scaling from internet. Is there a side effect with it regarding sensitivity to hot and cold temperature. If yes, then for many days? I do not drink or smoke.
Almost 10 years ago while playing cricket I had a nasty blow on my nose, now from the last year I am having cold and sometimes while sleeping I get suffocated. What could be the reason.
I am on tablets Progynova and meprate. But I need to get slim So I have decided to start herbal life products Will it matter? Will it help me losing weight because according to my Family Dr. Progynova and meprate leads to weight gain.
Hi Sir I have acidity problem regularly How can I recover from it completely Please advise me Thank you Dharmesh bhatt.
Hello My name is Hemal, and I am suffering from diabetic from last 5 years, so please advice me to cure my diabetic. Thank you.
My wife's mentrual cycle is disturbed by last two months her period comes after 45 days only instead of 30 days and we want conceive a baby. Please guide me how can we concieve early as possible because I have to dubai after two months for job?
I have habit of masturbation from last 10 years due to that I have suffering lot of health problem like continues headache, muscle weakness, joint pain, hair fall .now I have stop that habit. But how can I restore my health problem. Any device.
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety: