Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Akhilesh R. YadavYour feedback matters!
I have blackspot as well as pimple on my face. I used scarmovelal cream for four month but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I am going gym from last 6 months but I can not see any changes regarding my muscles building also I am taking whey supplements can you guys help me out there?
Since two months I am finding little change in my periods. Bleeding occur less than before and having smell. Previously I never felt such bad smell. In non periods days White discharge also have smell that I never felt before. What can be its causes nd what should I do? Kindly reply as soon as possible to help me.
I am getting too many pimples on my cheeks. The cheeks have become red and the condition gets worst in sun.
I am facing problem with my left leg only. Whenever I have to go bed at night or wake up in morning my left leg is restless and need some cold clothes to be kept on my foot to relieve this condition. How can this problem be treated.
Sir or madam, I am 18 years old I am suffering hair loss my village doctor suggest hairless capsules is it health my hair any side effects please tell me.
I m 45 yrs male my b. P. Is 150/92. My lipid profile also in normal range, please suggest me effective medicine. Thanks.
From last 3-4 days I am feeling uncomfortable in stomach. It feels बेचैनी. Anxiety. I am unable to sleep at night. Unable to stay at a place in the day also. I am struggling very hard to feel comfortable. I am feeling movements/ sensations (can't explain) in tummy n body which are making me very uncomfortable. I I am unable to do potty also. From morning I tried but there is no feeling like potty. Want to be relaxed. What to do. Please guide. Met with a physician also he wrote me tablets 1. Megapose plus 2.brazil DSR 3.Calorex 4. VD3 cholecalciferol Sachet 5.one energy drink "Enerzal" balanced drink Please guide. Is there any medicine I can go for for instant relief?
My cholesterol is more with high triglycerides and total cholesterol, shall I avoid eggs and it's products, I am a pure vegetarian but I eat egg omelet?
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.