Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AkhilYour feedback matters!
Some time blood comes with stool. Normal thickness red blood drips. No pain is associated. If I shrink anal cavity it stops.
There are a few projections right at the outside of the anus and sometimes these are a little itchy as well. I am afraid that these can be hemorrhoids actually. Need a permanent solution for this thing.
What should I do if I frequently get heat boils? Will home remedies be sufficient? Or should I visit a Doctor and consult?
Hi. Fissure in anal. Struggling a lot. Please help me to cure. Not complete relief. Its blooding if stool is hard. I am drinking plenty of water. Not having many more foods that needs. Because too heal the fissure.
Hi am 19years old and I had chicken pox in 2006 when I was 11 year old still the some marks are there and some sacres also remain as it was. To get rid of this what can I do.
As I'm fair but some parts of my body are got black by washing It was not getting cleaned can you tell me how to clean it and get fair.
2.Keep your hair from falling on the face or forehead.
3.Avoid the use of make-up; try to let the pores breathe.
4.Don’t squeeze or pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured and causes the sebum and bacteria spread.
5.Don’t wash your face more than twice because the more we wash the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more sebum.
Roop mantra is a beauty cream. I see the roop mantra add in news paper. It is a ayurveda cream. My complexion is dark and skin type is sensitive. I can use the cream? please suggest .plz help ayurveda doctor.
I have an oily face and have pimples and black heads on my face and I used few creams which did not work. So what should I do further.
How to remove the black marks on my face? I want some permanent treatment. It would be better if it is fast treatment.
Hi doctor my son is 5years old boy, he is very black in colour, I want him to make fair. Please give me tips for it.
When I was a small child I was very fairer till 6th class. But now my skin is so darken. My hands and face potion from neck is very dark in colour. Is there any solution for retaining my fairer skin without much expenses?
Im suffering from pimples so many dark spots on my face. Please tell me a home remedy to remove these dark spots from my face. And also black head under my eyes.
Hello my wife is very fat, she is having more facial hairs than average women has, but she is having excessive sexual desire, she needs 2-3 times sex daily if she is not getting it she becomes violent, and also she having big black spot around her breast area.
I had fissure problems and piles for last 3 month it was been cleared no bedding in last 15 -20 days but got it last night. I am totally confused what to do as I talked with one doctor at afternoon he told me I have piles. So what to do know go for operation or again medicine which I had for last 2 month. Please help.
Pyoderma gangrenosum is an uncommon medical condition that results in skin ulcers. It can affect both men and women irrespective of their age, but is commonly seen in people above fifty years of age. Pyoderma gangrenosum is auto inflammatory and autoimmune in nature, generally affecting your legs.
Though the exact cause of pyoderma gangrenosum is unknown, yet there are certain conditions that can trigger its development on your skin.
Causes are mentioned as follows:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn's disease (a disease related to your digestive tract)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood cancer
- Cut or skin injuries
- Ulcerative colitis( a digestive tract disorder)
- Myeloid metaplasia( anemia with white and red immature cells in circulation)
- Myelogenous leukemia ( a type of cancer affecting growth of immature blood cells)
- Liver inflammation or hepatitis.
- Damaged skin
Pyoderma gangrenosum may initially appear to look like an insect bite. But there are other symptoms that can help you to identify and distinguish it from an insect bite.
The common symptoms are as follows:
- Painful sores
- It may start as small pimples
- Reddish or purple lumps or blisters
- Sometimes the bumps may be pus-filled also
Pyoderma gangrenosum can spread very rapidly and cause skin ulcers to become severe. So it must be treated as soon as diagnosed.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- Use of anti-inflammatory ointments.
- Administering corticosteroid drugs through injection.
- Pain relief medicines.
I am a construction engineer and most of my time I am at site. Due to this my exposed body parts have tanned and there are dark patches on my forehead. Kindly suggest me something which I should do to clean previous marks and avoid anymore in future.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light through sunbathing, tanning booths, and outdoor sports increases the chance of developing wrinkles earlier.
- UV light breaks down the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin. These fibers form the skin's connective tissue. They are located under the surface of the skin, and they support the skin. Breaking down this layer causes the skin to become weaker and less flexible. The skin starts to droop, and wrinkles appear.
- Clothes that cover the body, such as hats and long sleeves, may delay the development of wrinkles.
- People who work in the sunlight have a higher chance of early wrinkles. Jobs that involve this type of exposure include fishing and farming. Sailors, golfers, beach lifeguards, and gardeners may also be more prone to skin aging.
- Regular smoking accelerates the aging process of skin, because of the reduced blood supply to the skin. Alcohol dehydrates the skin, and dry skin is more likely to wrinkle.