Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay MahajanYour feedback matters!
Dear, sir/madam. I am 20 years old boy. My weight is 49 kg. Where my height is 5 ft. 9" (approx. And my blood pressure is 140/80. So Am I in any danger? .if yess. please tell me sir/Mam. What would be better for me.
Sir my heart is automatic some time stop for some seconds and again restart and sleeping time in left side likely heart is stop after some time and some time small pain in heart side.
Subah uthte hi Dar dard or chakkar mashups hota hai. Dard sara din rehta hai. Some par kuch aaram ho jata hai. Mujhe high bp ki problem bhi hai.
Hello, I m 25 yrs old and hv frequent low bp problems, wat shud I do. Last detected 90/60. I m facing frequent head spins as a result.
My doctor advised me to take Rozavel 5 daily at night for checking cholesterol. Now I attached two lipid profile report taken three months apart. My humble question Can I discontinue Rozavel 5?
My chest (especially lungs I guess) pains time to time I have been smoking from last 6 years with an average of 10 cigrate daily of which I have saved myself to 1 cigrate a day from last 6 weeks. Is my chest pain something relating to or growing to a lung cancer? What are the precaution to avoid danger from such diseases? What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
My age is 45 my B. P is low I feel very lethargic get irritate. And please advice Ayurveda facial kit for me.
Does high blood pressure cause migraine. And is using perfume/attar is not good for migraine head ache and blood pressure. Can one take sobritate tablet if blood pressure is high.
I am 66 years old sr citizen. My blood pressure remains 120/85 and taking Losium50 one tablet daily. However now a days my BP shoot up to 150/95. What precaution should I take so that BP remains as above viz 120/85.
I am 28 year old male. When I cheak my blood presure. It is more than normal. It is 140-100 what was it reason?
Upto how many days can bp be lowered before dialysis. And ya they r providing/giving blood to patient to. What does that mean.
My mother is 68, consuming thyroid, ecosprin and atenolol since 15 yrs. Now blood sugar has increased, fasting 130, Hb 6.5, creatinine 4.7, B12 low and blood urea also low, kidney size small as per sonography. How can adequate levels be achieved by treatment? What has to be treated first/ Want Diet advice also.
I am s.das from odisha, age 37 my blood report. Serum uric acid 8.07, ESR 21, Eosinophil 07, wBC count 8.18, Also cholesterol high, Serum Cholesterol 264, S Triglyceride 229 Dr. prescribed 1 st July 2016 Febustat 40 mg and Tonact - now my left side soldier pain.
He is suffering from blood pressure from last 1 year pls. Give some health trip in order to control the blood pressure?
Hii sir/mam I have a problem of coughing, tightness of chest, breathing issue, weakness etc from child. I gone to hospital many times and got a treatment of 3-4 days but after that this problem continues. How can I do please suggest me something I tired of this issue.
Having chest pain and let arm pain since 5-days. This is on and off. Is it anything related to heart. I've BP and Thyroid.
I am 38 years female, suffering from left ventricular blockage, and hypo thyroidism, and suffering left leg swelling and pain in leg and I can'ot sit on floor.
I am 42, 174 cm and 82 Kgs. My cholesterol count count has come as 221 a d LDL as 155. Please discuss the hazards involved and remedy to control and get the count down. Manish Sehgal.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.