Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GadkarYour feedback matters!
My height 5.10 and my weight 78 .i want to be a good runner with gud strength .upto what level should my weight be so as to become gid runner.
I am57 male, I have low back pain especially when I get up after sitting no pain while walking no pain while lying down the pain is intense immediately but reduces after I sit for sometime in sitting posture. Please advise.
My weight around 77 kg for the height 165 cm Is safe? Now I am taking garlic tablet 3/day please advice to reduce the weight Thanking you.
Hi, I am 24 years female unmarried I am suffering from irregular periods ,my period never come on time at age 11 my first period started and from that time only my periods was for one month after consulting doctor and taking medicine my periods started coming on time and for 6 to 7 days but that was very much pain full and for that doctor use to give me "position" medicine and I was taking that only then from 2011 my periods problem again started now the problem was that my period was not coming on time I miss my period for every 2 to 3 month gap for that I again consulted to doctor she told me to go for ultrasound and the report as usual always comes normal, many time doctor prescribed me for ultrasound and in that the reports are normal after that she used to give me" regestrone "medicine after taking that my period come on time but again this missing period problem started for that many times I have been taking that regestrone medicine in result I put on lots of weight and then I stopped all that medicine now I am taking ayurveda medicine from 1 year till now I am taking ayurveda medicine but my period problem is not been solved I am still taking ayurvedic medicine and period is not coming for 2to 3 month, I am very much tensed ,doctors are telling that I will might get problem in conceiving. What to do so that my period come on time without taking any medicine.
I am 45 Years old. From many days my cough is not releasing from my chest and nose. Also from last 15 to 20 days in my right hand is paining and feels like ants is moving in my hand. Please suggest what to do?
I wanna build muscles but can't afford any gainer or protein powder, how can I make protein shake at home.
I am 47 yrs. Suffering from acidity. I consult with one of MD general medicine doctor with blood test report, she suggested me Veloz M one empty stomach, Nuroday-H after breakfast, Vibact-DS after lunch.is it ok?
1. Low calorie food; stops cravings.
A cup is only 130 calories! it also stays in your stomach longer, making you feel full longer. You will have less hunger and cravings.
2. Provides high levels of fiber, low levels of fat, and high levels of protein.
It’s on the short list for the highest protein levels of any grain.
3. Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces risk of diabetes (type 2)
The high fiber and complex carbohydrates slow down the conversion of this whole food to simple sugars. The high levels of magnesium nourish the body’s proper use of glucose and insulin secretion.
4. Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).
Many studies have shown that the unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-glucan, has beneficial effects on cholesterol levels
5. Gluten-free safe.
I am gluten sensitive and have no problem with oatmeal. If you are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease there is some cause for concern. Oats lack many of the prolamines (proteins) found in wheat (gluten) but oats do contain avenin. Avenin is a prolamine that is considered toxic to the intestinal mucosa of avenin-sensitive individuals. Oats can also contain gluten from nearby wheat field contamination and processing facilities. Many studies have shown that many celiacs can consume wheat free oats with no problems.
6. Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer.
Oatmeal, like many whole grains, contains plant lignans, which are converted by intestinal flora into mammalian lignans. One lignan, called enterolactone, is thought to protect against breast and other hormone-dependent cancers as well as heart disease.
7. Contains unique antioxidants beneficial for heart disease.
A study at tufts university shows that the unique antioxidants in oatmeal called called avenanthramides, help prevent free radicals from damaging ldl cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
8. Protects against heart failure.
A harvard study on 21, 000 participants over 19 years showed that found that men who enjoyed a daily morning bowl of whole grain (but not refined) cereal had a 29 percent lower risk of heart failure.
Guess what grain is most easily found and prepared unrefined – oats.
9. Enhances immune response to disease.
The unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-gluten also has been shown to helps neutrophils travel to the site of an infection more quickly and it also enhances their ability to eliminate the bacteria they find there
10. It tastes good!
All oats whether in flakes or groats form have gone through a heat process which gives them their rich nutty flavor. This keeps them from spoiling. They have also been hulled. This process does not strip away all the bran and germ allowing them to retain a concentrated source of fiber and nutrients.
Sir; I'm 22 years old my hight is 5.2" Sir my growth is not better. I'm not good feeling please Help me Thanking youyou! Th.
I am 22year old male. Am having problems with fever. I tried tablets like Crocin. But my fever is not decreasing. It's been from 5 days. What would you recommend me to take?
I'm 22 year old, I want to increase my height by 2-3 inches is that possible to grow now ,pls help me to increase at least min 1 inch.
Try this 5 day diet plan-
Early morning - ginger lemon honey tea (no milk) wth Lotus pop seeds followed by milk tea 1 marie biscuit
Breakfast - milk with any choice of your cereal (flakes /muesli /dalia /suji /oats) OR Curd +fruit smoothie
12noon - black coffee with 1spoon pumpkin seeds
Lunch - paneer stuff roti or sandwich wth lemon mint drink (in water)
Evening - ginger lemon honey tea with 1spoon methi seeds powder.
Then, later milk tea 2bis
Dinner - milk with any fruit Or 1ajwain roti.
Before sleeping - 1spoon soaked triphala powder in 300ml water in morning - drink only water.
Enjoy the wedding and compliments too.
If there is one disease which most people would definitely be affected by, it has to be the common cough and cold. It is not without reason that it is called “common cold.” When we look back though, common cold and cough was not so common. It is evident that it has become common due to the lifestyle and environmental changes and can be managed again by looking at how it used to be managed earlier.
Ayurveda believes that health is determined by the balance between the tridoshas in the body, namely vata, pitta, and kapha. Common cough and cold are caused by an imbalance between all 3 components. The type of cough, phlegm, congestion, etc., will vary depending on which dosha is predominant. People who repeatedly have attacks of common cold would be delighted to know there are remedies which are commonly available and can keep these attacks at bay. Read on to know more.
- Garlgling with salted lukewarm water soothes the throat and helps in relieving cough.
- Taking a combination of honey, lemon, and lukewarm water 3 times a day is very effective in preventing common cold.
- Drinking warm liquids like herbal teas and clear vegetable soups with garlic added soothes the throat and also provides antioxidant benefits against cold and cough.
- Boil some handful of tulsi leaves in a litre of water, strain and drink it through the day to get rid of cough and cold.
- Eating onion dipped in honey also can prevent chronic cough and cold.
- Boiling tulsi seeds and ginger in water and drinking this after straining also helps the throat.
- Drinking juice of betel leaves is another natural remedy.
- Add some salt to mustard oil and rub it on the nose and throat to get immediate relief.
- Similarly, a mixture of curd, sugar, and black pepper powder provides relief from cough and congestion.
- A mixture of cinnamon, honey, and pepper also helps people with cough and cold.
- Add a small quantity of asafetida (hing) to a glass of warm water and feel the relief in the lungs and throat.
- Boil water with jaggery and coriander seeds, strain and drink twice a day.
- A mixture of ginger and milk can be used in concentrated form to be instilled in the nose.
- A mixture of fennel seeds and clove powder mixed with honey provides great relief.
- Inhale the vapour of ladies finger from water in which it was boiled. This relieves throat infections and dry cough.
In addition, Ayurveda has specific yogasanas like jal neti, sutra neti, kapalbhati and setubandha, which are aimed at clearing out nasal and airway passages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.