Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Gadkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GadkarYour feedback matters!
I have high blood pressure 100/150 and diabetes level 110/180. My age is 34. Will I take treatment or can I reduce by diet control?
I smoked weed frequently in past but I smoked 4 joints of weed on 24th may and I am having a medical examination for merchant navy which may have a drug test around 13-14 june and I have already quit smoking but please let me know if I can pass the test or not? If not what is that I can do.Please help sir.
I am 21 years old andMy mind is not stable. It continuously roaming here and there ,when I wake up in the morning, I feel that I have not slept in the night it feels that I have not sleep. automatically it shifts from various circumstances to other. I think my brain will get blast some day. I have put many efforts to bring it at rest but it never stops, it keeps on changing the various pictures in my mind.
Can I take any medicine for reducing tummy fats and will it affect me if I stop the medicine after getting the result. And can you please refer me a good medicine for burning belly fats which I can stop after getting the result and which won't be harmful.
Dear Dr. I am 52 years old weighing about 94 kg height of 5'9 and currently on medication for hypertension and cholesterol and blood thinners. To deal with these medicines I have been having a pantocid 20 mg once a day. I have gone through angiogram also no blocks but considering family history I take telma 40 mg avas 10 mg clopilet 75 mg infact should I continue all the above my bp is always around 110/65 or70 and ldl is around 68 to 75 am I over medicating myself due to these medicines I have become an otrivin dependent due to nasal blockage please suggest.
I am very shy person by nature. Even shy to talk with parents and siblings. Unable to talk with people n friends due to shyness. Please suggest good medicine to get rid of shyness.
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.