Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Abijith AklujkarYour feedback matters!
My father is of 50 yrs. He had an heart attack 15 years ago n last years he got diabetic also. Now his sugar is bit more. What should be their daily diet? Pls suggest.
I have blood pressure problem and my age 25 years old so now what can I do for control my blood pressure label.
I am a BP (140/100, or 140/90) patient. All the test results say nothing but I have BP. And recently I noticed some Gasping issue. Is it because of BT or some thing else and I am using Prolomet XL 25 is it safe is there any side effects.
I am a 50 year old Indian agriculturist in coffee, normal structure, weight 62 kgs. I do not smoke, no alcohol, no meat, chicken, but take fish sometimes n consume eggs frequently. Coffee drinking daily at 2 cups/day. Daily cycling for about 10 kms. My sex life is utterly bad. I have no any major complications, no medication history so far slight knee pains when I sit long. A little financial stress off-late. I have a low nagging back pain since last 20 years. Sciatica problem but have maintained it in control. I have observed a twitching 10-30 seconds pain on my left chest which has now become regular. Had undergone ECG where some small error observed by doctor and put me on ecosprin. My TMT was perfect with no problem at narayana hrudalaya bangalore and I was told I have less than 5% chance of any attack. But this regular pricking twitch keeps giving me the jitters. Doc says if it continues. He may suggest me an anti. Should I need to go in for it. If required I can share scan copy of my ECG. That has raised eyebrow of the doc. Do guide me
Hello sir kya aap bta skte h ki hum heart attack se kaise bach skte h or iske symtomps kya h eske liye koi medicine h jo ishe rok skti h.
I am a 65 year old hypertensive, diabetic on oral medication. My creatinine and triglyceride levels are 1.3(0.6-1.17) and 268 respectively. I am a hypertensive since the age of 18 and diabetic since I was 51. I take Telma 80, Concor AM 5, PrazopressXL 5, OD and a combo of Pioglitazone15, Glimepiride 1 and Metformin 500 as well as Voglistar0.3 BID inadditon to a multivitamin and a diazepam tablet. Consulted a nephrologist who said that it is normal for me and did not add any medicine. My other lipids are normal, HbA1c id 6.4 and 3 CAGs int he past , last being in Feb 2009 were normal. I dont smoke and drink occasionally. Please advise.
He is suffering from Heart attack and after 4 days brain attack What should be the future step to recover from this as early as possible.
I am 24 I smoke weed sometimes in a week or in a month and sometimes regularly. I drink alcohol once in a month and smoke cigarette regularly sometimes I get a pain below the chest and the pain moves from front to back (verrrryy hard pain) please tell me why this happens. Medical store tells me that its a gas pain. Please tell me about it why it happens and the main course and the medication fot this?/?
Dear doctor, my chest is paining due to cough since a month, I have tried many medicines, but no improvement! Please help me regarding this! What should I consume?
I am 28 year married women. I have high cholesterol 383 and triglycerides 230. I am taking rosuvas 1 tablet 10 mg per day. please suggest me the diet chart and what kind of exercise I can do for reduce my cholesterol level.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.