Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in VASAI. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Sir my face is very thin and my chick is very slim. What I do balancing my face. Have an medicine available which are no side effect.
Mai 23 saal ka hu achanak meri pure sarir mai sujan aa gayi hai do dino se maine 2 din pehle exersize suru ki thio sayad usse sujan swelling aa sakti hai kya kya karad ho sakta hai swelling ka.
I lost my body weight in 4kg of one week, but I am getting food in time, how the reason for increased weight?
I am 24 I have problem of hairfall and white hair, is there any solution to stop hairfall really? And it is possible to regain the fallen hair?
My 2 month old son sleeps the whole day and cry the whole night. Is it normal? I'M very tired of this.
I have headache everyday only left side. Between 7 days please help and I am very slim I want to grow up.
Feeling negative many a times. Thinking I will not be able to succeed. Even I do know that I can. But feeling of failure always overcome the other. How to get rid of it.
I am having severe cervical and backache problem from last 1 year and it pains a lot only in winters not in summers so what should I do to cure that?
6 Harmful Skincare Ingredients And Their Replacements
Skin, being the outermost covering of our body, is not only the largest body organ but is also the one which is almost always exposed to dust, dirt and harmful infections. Although a number of skincare products are available today which claim to make our skin healthy, certain ingredients can have adverse effects on skin such as pre-mature aging, acne, hormonal imbalance etc.
Here are 6 ingredients that you must completely avoid are replace with their healthier options:
1. Triclosan - It is used as an anti-bacterial agent and has often been found to be the reason behind endocrine disruption and skin irritation.
Replacement: Essential oils such as citrus, lavender etc. should be used in place of triclosan, which are much healthier and safer to use.
2. Paraben - It is mainly used in skin care products as a preservative and is found to be the major cause for estrogen disruption, eventually leading to breast cancer and various reproductive disorders.
Replacement: In place of paraben-containing products, use the ones with substances such as Benzoic Acid, Sorbid Acid and Sodium Benzoate.
3. Mineral Oil - It is mainly used in moisturizers and disrupts the detoxifying process of the skin, ultimately causing the occurrence of acne, skin irritation and early aging.
Replacement: Mineral oil hinders the normal ‘breathing’ process of the skin and should be replaced by butters and cold pressed oils.
4. BHA and BHT - Both are used as preservatives and are leading causes of endocrine disruption.
Replacement: Tocopherol is the best and safest replacement for both BHA and BHT.
5. Retinol - It is basically used to prevent the signs of aging and is a form of vitamin A which has a peeling effect on the skin. This leads to an increased skin sensitivity and has also been found to be harmful for pregnant women.
Replacement: Hyaluronic acid and aloe vera can be used in place of Retinol.
6. Propelyne Gycol - It is basically used for the maintenance of moisture in skin care products and has often been seen to cause skin irritation.
Replacement: Use products containing sorbitol or glycerin in place of those containing propelyne gycol.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hiii sir my penis is 7 inches long and it is in a curved shape do I need any operation or medicines to make it straight.
My wife age is 30 years. Small hypodensities / artifacts in the bilateral frontal lobes, what is the main problem in the above decide?
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"