Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinandan P. BumpYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I just noticed a kind of small hard bone behind my left jaw. It does not pain. And can be felt when I put my finger deep inside and is also not visible and unmovable. The thing that bothers me is that I dont feel it in my right jaw. Should I consult anyone please answer.
I'm shobhana, I'm 30 yes old, I have lot of pain in teeth. I can't able to eat any food. Then for this wat is the solution.
My teeth is browness colour don't have smoking and alcohol habit and have sensitive problem. How to keep teeth white and come out from sensitive problem. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am suffering from plague from many years and now one of my teeth got a hole on it. I am really worried now. Pls suggest me what to do now.
I have tooth ache for about 5 weeks. When I am drinking hot and cold water, it's too sensitive during winter season, what to do and how to get relief from this?
I am troubling with ulcers inside of my mouth it's comes in every month for four to five days please any suggestions.
I have bad smell on my mouth for over six month even after brushing the teeth daily. What I have to do to get overcome this.
I have problem with my wisdom tooth onto my left jaw. Fully not grown and out also. Since its growth is not upward and growing down side. Its like pushing my next tooth and paining a lot What can be the best remedy get relief from this pain with in time. Since I have exam going on. So that I can consult doctor later.
My tooth has cavity and on visiting doc he suggested root canal..... my tooth doesn't pain neither does it give any trouble so is it k if I don't go for root canal
Hi, I am 28 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do.
Recurrent mouth ulcer. check pain throat pain, blood Last prescribed medicine Nioaq SG M/P Chlorech T. dexorange T.Juvincive Still there ia no recovery yet.
I am 30 years old guy. I have small tumour kind of thing in mouth under teeth. My dentist removed teeth and did surgery and removed hard tissues. He told it will take 3 months to cure but already 2 months over. Still it is bulged out in mouth. I am doubting it is any cancer. Please suggest.
Recently I consulted a dentist n he advised me to choose between orthodentic treatment and cosmetic procedure. So, I am a little confused. Which is better and why? if I go for cosmetic procedure for midline diastema closure will it cause any harm in future?
Tooth lost to either decay or gum disease leaves a dent in many areas - facial appearance, chewing, facial structure support, etc. Fixed dentures were a good substitute, however, with one major disadvantage. They required removal of natural tooth structure from adjacent healthy teeth. The next big search was to find ways to avoid this, and the result is the dental implant.
The tooth has a visible part called the crown and an invisible part called the root which is hidden in the jaw bone. While the fixed denture replaces only the crown, the implant replaces both the crown and the root.
How implants are done: Once a tooth is lost and the bone is healed to the desired extent, a biocompatible titanium post that is screwed into the bone. This material has the unique property of osseointegration - it fuses to the bone, which is almost like a natural tooth in its socket. This complete fusion may take about 2 to 6 months depending on overall health. After it gets absorbed well into the bone, a crown that matches the adjacent teeth is fixed on it. Implants can also be used for replacing multiple teeth or for overdentures.
There are certain reasons why implants work so well, listed below are some:
- The material: Titanium is biocompatible and does not cause any adverse reaction in the body. It fuses to the bone completely and is not just put in place to fill the gap. That ensures that the support provided for the new crown or bridge is as good as the original tooth with a root embedded in the jaw bone
- Post-implant care: Required, but not to the extent required by dentures. There is very minimal difference between caring for an implant and caring for an implant
- Function: As the implant is completely fused and embedded in the bone, it functions as good as a natural tooth in terms of chewing efficiency and pressure that can be applied on it. This is not the case with dentures
- Gum health: Bridges have an adverse effect on the gums with a constant mild pressure exerted on them. Implants do not do that and therefore are more friendly on the gums
- Bone health: While bridges affect the alveolar bone health by allowing them to continue to degenerate, implants occupy the space in the bone and do not allow further degeneration. This is probably the most important advantage of implants.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, the look of a well-done implant far surpasses that of the dentures.
Check with your dentist if you are an ideal candidate for implant, and if yes, it surely is worth the investment.