Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old bt my height is jzzt 4.9. N I hve some black spots on my legs. Please suggest some appropriate ways for both conditions?
Sir I am male 22 years student, in child wood I fallen on road eye brows and before hair middle skin scratches come, I want to remove that now what can I do surgery or any else please replay, who want to meet nd money also tell me.
I have skin burn and pimple on my face I use scars removal cream for2 months but don't have any relief give me some suggestion.
Hi. My aunt gets some kind of rashes all over her body. Tried Al kinds kf cream but no relief. What can be done for this situation.
I have a skin problem. I'm sensitive and when I move out of d house in the presence of sun it starts itching on my hand.
Sir I have a dark circles in my eyes. And also my face is getting darker. I have a fair face but want to know the reason of getting it back the fair face again. Suggest me any medicine or some other way.
I have red marks on my back since some days. Unable to know the reason. Need help. What should I do ?
I have black spots as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am experiencing acne and facial hair from past 4 years. Now my face is filled with scars. My sister is diagnosed with pcod, just wondering if even I have the same and is it the reason for acne and hair. I did my hormone test as prescribed by the endocrinologist but didn't get time to show him the results. I have even thyroid and taking the thyro norm doses regularly. Can anyone suggest me something to get rid of acne and facial hair. I am 34.
Have you any treatment for pyoderma gangrenosum. Since two years. On lower part of left leg, on ankle. Diagnosed as pyoderma gangrenosum.
I'm suffering from teach black spot. I'm a regular smoker. Can't stop it. please sir give me some advice to avoiding the smoke.
I have White spots on my lips and hips l m not getting an solution. L have tried al allopathic, Ayurvedic and also home pathic.
My dad is sufffering from filariasis in both his feet, knee down. He is approx 65 year old. We live in kolkata. He has received no proper treatment. Please advice.
I had applied garlic for my fungal infections in my forehead before 2 days. My forehead fungal infections left but garlic made my skin like burnt skin. I am really afraid will it leave marks in my forehead? Now I am jst applying coconut oil for my burnt skin in forehead .Can anyone help me to get out of this burnt marks?
I am 25 years old female and have deep tanning problems on my hand. What should I use to remove it. Tried haldi, tomato. But it didn't work.
For e. G. I have black spots as well a pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
- Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
- Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
- Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
- Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
Tips to treat oily skin:
- Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
- Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
- Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
- Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting your dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is the Ideal Way to Handle It?"