Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit SavaleYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 34 years old. After walking my left arm and back pains. What should I do. Is that a gastritis or heart prob. And yes I gone through with my tmt two months back and it came positive. I did angiogram and found I have mild cad. I am on medications. Want to know does mild cad goes away after taking medications properly or anything serious gonna happen in future. Pls advise.
Hi sir good evening having back pain I think its because sitting continuously in front of the system as am working as system engineer.
I have pain in my left knee. And when I m walking it's sounding kit kit. please consult what is this.
My age 55, I had 20% diabetes n had little bit thyroid. I lost my 5 kgs n become thin and skin become just like old aged people and become week and legs muscles become tightness.Please tell.
I am 41 years old female & have started having slight problem in my right knee while climbing stairs. Am obese. Can I use treadmill instead of a natural walk? will it affect my knees in longer run? is treadmill harmful in any way? please advise.
I just now noticed that my ring finger on my right hand word that connects to knuckle is separated it's not the joint it's the ball is broken off. But I have not had any pain until just a little while ago it kind of got a little sore. I have also noticed over the past several years that so in my bones that have been broken broken very easily. If at all possible can you give me an idea of what would cause this?
I am 23 years old. And I am having pain in my back for 1 year. How to get rid of this. And now I think it will never leave me.
Arthritis is among the most common ailments that afflict a large section of the population, especially comprising the age groups of beyond 40 years. Acute joint pains, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given that it is a condition that has permeated modern life so deeply and that it has also caused a lot of unwanted hindrance to your normal activities, arthritis is one of the feared illnesses of our times. It is true that a fair amount of research has been dedicated towards finding a viable cure for arthritis and many have in fact proven to be effective, but most of these drugs come with their own baggage of side effects. Thus, many of us seek a more natural and lasting healing option that not only soothes the pain but restores our health from within.
Over the recent years, acupuncture has gained a lot of steam as an effective and comprehensive therapy for a wide range of diseases. Among the others, joint ailments and arthritis are prominent diseases that have been comprehensively minimized by benefits reaped out of acupuncture.
Acupuncture believes that the health boosting energy flows through your body through strategic pressure points and by stimulating spasms and afflicted muscles through insertion of tiny needles into the skin, pain can be adequately diminished. Acupuncture also ebbs the harmful side effects that anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers cause.
Some of the obvious benefits of acupuncture could be enlisted as follows-
Alternative to Surgeries: On several occasions, on account of the failure of the usual drug therapy, you may opt for joint replacement surgeries which again usher in its own set of distresses. Acupuncture on the contrary, cures the pain by relying on your innate defense mechanisms and facilitates a natural remedy to arthritis.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the usual drugs: For those enduring chronic arthritis pains, acupuncture brings substantial relief but the treatment is long drawn. In such cases, one may choose to not discontinue the drugs and use acupuncture as a complementary therapy. Even in such cases, acupuncture is extremely helpful. It offsets the harmful effects that the drugs have on your body and boosts their impacts on the diseased parts of your body. This method has proven to be a reliable recipe for complete recovery. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an acupuncturist.
I am a 16 years ofl boy feel backache during study hours I also gets less energetic what should I do?
I am 23rd old male from Mombasa kenya. I have a knee injury with acl tear and have done a mri scan. What should I do now?
I have shoulder (left) pain. Had 10 days physiotherapy. No relief pain increased. Pains while lifting hand upside & backwards.
I am 42 years male last 8 years I am suffering with back pain if I remain seated with a support say cushion etc on my ack side, I get pain in that portion at the time. If I get stand up immediately of that I get relieved.
Hi, I had wrist pain and recently diagnosed. Doctor has taken number of lab tests and found Serum uric acid is 7.5 and ASO titre 400. RA factor negative. Can any one tell me what is ASO and does it need to be further diagnosed? Right now zyloric, zerodol and ultracet medications has been given.
I'm suffering from knee pain, age is 30 years, regularly it's not paining but when I am walking then it's paining, actually when its paining I can't handle that pain.
Hi, I'm 28 years old and since 3 days I have body pains and sever pains near my joints. My nose and mouth are getting dry very fast inspite of having lot of water. I had mild fluctuating fever and liquid motions very frequent.
I am 30 year old man and backache for last 3 month I have used painkiller ointment for couple of day but I have not got any relief pls told me what should I do now.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.