Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit DeodharYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse with my gf on 27th April late night. I used standard condom and just after finishing intercourse she asked if I have ejaculated over her vagina (she said this while touching outer part of her vagina). I was sure that condom wasn't torn, even went to washroom and checked it closely. I thought it must be her own wet lube. After 10 mins, even asked her to get washed off. 2 days later on 30th, she vomited in the afternoon and said it may be due to hot summer. Since then I got worried. I'm sure I didn't ejaculate inside her and condom wasn't torn. Her last periods were on 11 april and it's been more than 3 days since our intercourse. She doesn't have any abdominal pain as such and no other issue till now. Want to know if there is anything worrying? Any precaution to be taken?
Am 20 and am sexually active with my bf but with protection. I have PCOS condition hence my period is irregular. 2 weeks ago I had a lot of brown discharge for 5 days followed by 2 days red blood discharge and followed by 2 days of nothing then no spotting also. I was worried if I might be pregnant but took a pregnancy test last week itself it was negative. Just when I thought it was over 4 days later it came back allot of brown stain for 2-3 days today. Could I be pregnant? My boyfriend used condom always and had last sex nearly 3 weeks ago.
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
Sir/mami have noticed some bleeding from bottom while in toilet. Some drops of red blood comes along with stool. I don't know what it is, it happens some times and some times it doesn't happens for days. I thought it would heal automatically but it hasn't. It has been some months now. Please advice me what should I do and what has happened to me. I am a boy of 22 years age. Thank you.
A healthy sex life is very important for mental as well as physical health. However, due to many factors couples may face problems in their sex life, among which the primary concern is a lack of libido. This affects not only men but women as well. Let's look at some of the common factors which can cause low libido.
Usual causes of low libido:
- Mental stress, anxiety or depression
- Lack of understanding or love in a relationship
- Lack of sex drive in women after childbirth
- Erectile Dysfunction in men and reduced blood supply to the vagina for women making sex painful.
- Diabetes and hypertension in both men and women
- Hyperthyroid or hypothyroid
- Obesity and many others
Homeopathy and the treatment of low libido: Homeopathy usually treats the underlying conditions first to increase libido, but there are many other treatments to increase sex drive for men and women directly as well. Let's have a look at some of the treatments that are commonly used to treat these problems.
Lycopodium: This is one of the most common medications that are prescribed by doctors for treating low sexual libido in men. This is equally potent for young as well as old men who have problems getting or maintaining erections and thus have difficulty performing.
Natrum Muriaticum: This is a commonly prescribed medication that is usually prescribed to women who have a low sexual desire owing to dryness in the vagina. This may be caused due to underlying factors as well but the usage of natrum muraticum helps in promoting wetness helping in sexual acts.
Nux Vomica: This is a widely used homeopathic medicine which is very good for men who have erectile dysfunctions owing to bad lifestyle habits such as excess consumption of alcohol, other stimulants, rich food or suffer from immense work stress.
Arnica: It is a great remedy for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to exhaustion. Arnica is also useful even if a person has no erection problems and has regular morning erections but has a general aversion to sex.
Gelsemium: This is a great remedy for people who have desire but aren't able to perform due to the muscles in the penis being relaxed. Some people even tend to suffer from performance anxiety and may even suffer from diarrhea and thus Gelsemium tends to be a very potent medication in these cases.
My daughter in law is in we 12th week of pregnancy .What check ups pre cautions medicines and food she should take?
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.