Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit B DurgeYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I m in the 4th month of pregnancy. I never had a vomiting sensation. I am advised by my Dr. to take all 9, duphaston, zincovit n doxinate tablets. I was always feeling hungry in the prior 3 months, but nw I m never in mood to have something to eat. I had meet with n accident in my first month of pregnancy n at that time I was not aware of my pregnancy. I m a bit tensed as I m scared whether my baby is growing properly, as my stomach has not increased yet.
I was very handsome and fair in my childhood but I as I aged, I started to look ugly and my skin became dull and dark with acne and scars. Can I regain that complexion back again? Thank You.
I am a 17 years old girl, I am studying in Kota Rajasthan. I am gaining weight since 3 to 4 months, I gained about 13 kgs in 3 to 4 months. My figure is now very fatty. I feel very fatigued. My ribs and bones are always aching nowadays. I had consulted some doctors, the prescriptions and test reports are with me, which can be mailed if you suggest. Kindly help me to live peacefully.
Hi Sir/Mam. I am a student and Nowadays I am felling very sleepy. So can you help me to solve my problem.
Isues with my behavior change. Within last 4 month my nature has became weird, full of anger. Not at all happy and through tantrum over parents.
I am a diabetic for last 28 years. My Hb1AC was 7.1. However I was having pain in left hand while walking since November. Physiotherapy was taken to reduce neural pains but cardiologist diagnosed it as angina. unfortunately I had an anterior septal infarction on 3rd Jan 2016, thrombosis was done with Elaxim and on angiography block in 1.5mm LAD pipe was seen, where standing or by pass is not possible. Under treatment with Angispan TR 2.5 BD.
I want to loose weight. So I want to know which foods are high in protein. Pls give the list of high protein and high fiber food.
I am 28 year married female my height it 5.3 my weight is 47 is that ok or not my period is irregular.
Can you please tell me how to increase my height faster because im being in the same height for the past 4 years & all my friends are taller than me.
Dear doctor, when I become confused or stressed or depressed by putting pressure on mind without sexual stimulation, semen is discharged from penis. So my body is becoming weak and my weight is deduced and head ache I have such a problem. While taking stress, it happens so, is it possible for me to get affected by cardiac arrest, diabetes, some dangerous disease in future. I'm male, age- 29.
I am 17 year old boy. What can I do to cure the pimples on my arms and back. Is it keratosis pilaris which strikes the adolescents more often.
I'm 18 and I want some diet plan. Actually I'm doing exercises and running but I can't do it for so long. I.Think I'm lacking stamina for that. So please help me by suggesting some healthy diets which can help me with increasing my stamina QUICKLY. Thank You.
I have worked full time in computer with internet. My problem is I am facing back pain. please help me how should I do.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.